Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There it is ...after a week of posting god awful meals that you wouldn't feed a dog ..... dare protein this n that shite ...she lost a whopping 2 llb...I mean seriously ...now the magnum party will start ...massive bbq...alcohol galore...and the bikini poses in the garden...Happy Saturday guys 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she say that?
She did. She had the naughty lyrics plastered all over the screen like you do when you're 15 and want to look cool. The song is called The Take by Torey Lanez. She chose some of the tamer lyrics, surprisingly. She chose the following;
I wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes
You'll get it babe
You got a lot on your mind
And I want to ease it up and lick it and slip it in
You do a light scream on the ice cream
When I scoop it and dip it in
Unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene
Is magnificent
🤢🤢🤢 After that, it gets much more explicit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Only 2 pounds???!!!! No way is she only eating what she’s posting!

Reactions: 4
Only 2 pounds???!!!! No way is she only eating what she’s posting!
If she is only eating what she posts she isn't eating enough and there is no nutrients in the food. Lots of fatty over processed shite. I'm a lot smaller than her and lost 2 pounds this week with no exercise and eating 1500. I don't know what she weighs but she needs to be consuming up near 2000

Reactions: 1
She did. She had the naughty lyrics plastered all over the screen like you do when you're 15 and want to look cool. The song is called The Take by Torey Lanez. She chose some of the tamer lyrics, surprisingly. She chose the following;
I wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes
You'll get it babe
You got a lot on your mind
And I want to ease it up and lick it and slip it in
You do a light scream on the ice cream
When I scoop it and dip it in
Unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene
Is magnificent
🤢🤢🤢 After that, it gets much more explicit.
Wonder if it was a magnum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she is only eating what she posts she isn't eating enough and there is no nutrients in the food. Lots of fatty over processed shite. I'm a lot smaller than her and lost 2 pounds this week with no exercise and eating 1500. I don't know what she weighs but she needs to be consuming up near 2000
Exactly, I’m very overweight but nowhere near the extent that she is and I started calorie counting on Monday, I’ve been eating to around 1500-1600, a walk almost every day and I’ve done the first week of couch to 5k - I’m 2lbs down already and I still have until Monday until I weigh. So something’s not adding up with her. She may have lost 2lbs this week but if she’s doing it by skipping meals and eating empty calories like rice cakes etc then it won’t be long before she stops losing. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t even watch her that much anymore, I feel like I could be in a coma for a year, wake up and she will still be exactly the same in the exact same position and doing the same exact workouts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She blatantly stood on those scales first thing this morning and wasn’t happy with the results. Hence why she want on a ‘long’ walk with a ‘heavy’ bag and prayed she needed another wee before having to weigh again. She’s so full of tit. She’s massive and should be loosing so much more. 9.5lbs for someone who Is her size Is nothing in 3weeks. I’ve lost more than that in 3 weeks and I weigh 10stone & am on around 2000 calories

Reactions: 11
For someone with “a large following on social media” her posts average a ‘like’ from about 0.7% of her followers. That’s...not great, kirsty.

• Wow
I would lose 2lb just by doing what she did yesterday (no dinner and a just a shake and practically starved) so what the hell has she been doing all week!?

Exactly, if you skipped dinner you would lose what she has in an entire week.

If she was legit eating right she wouldn't even need to do much exercise, the weight would be falling off. She is so so full of tit. And magnums 😂

Reactions: 2
Well that was disappointing. She’s happy though 😐

Breakfast still looks like an overcooked mess but look how much food she’s got for 200 calories less than the tit she’s been having all week and probably half the sugar.

Reactions: 5
She’s kidding herself if she thinks what she is doing is healthy. She’d do a whole lot better just cutting out the processed crap and eating more decent food

Reactions: 2
She blatantly stood on those scales first thing this morning and wasn’t happy with the results. Hence why she want on a ‘long’ walk with a ‘heavy’ bag and prayed she needed another wee before having to weigh again. She’s so full of tit. She’s massive and should be loosing so much more. 9.5lbs for someone who Is her size Is nothing in 3weeks. I’ve lost more than that in 3 weeks and I weigh 10stone & am on around 2000 calories
Spot on. My starting weight was 22st 6 (shamefully!), and I too am 5ft 7 like Kirsty claims to be. When I started Slimming World I too went for a daily walk of about 5k - best exercise except swimming you can do when you’re a big bugger like I was. Anyway, it dropped of me. Big people like her (and like I was) can lose a stone a month, if they follow the plan. Obviously it slows up as you get closer to your goal. But for her size, her weightloss is crap. Unfortunately, her gigantic ego and drama queen tendencies means she isn’t self aware and has no sense of shame. I’m wouldn’t bloody tell anyone if I’d only lost 3st in 4 years lol. I did 3st in 3 months. And I wasn’t lifting weights or doing anything spectacular - just cooking from scratch, never missing a meal, and going for a walk every day.

I think her starting weight was about 24st as she’s bigger than I was. When you’re tall you can carry it a little better - short people turn into balls - tall people turn into hulks 🤣

She’s kidding herself if she thinks what she is doing is healthy. She’d do a whole lot better just cutting out the processed crap and eating more decent food
She would be better off doing Slimming World properly. A decent homecooked meal is better than rice cakes and chemical spreads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise she had lost 9 lb .. hopefully the scales will keep going down & we will see progress now

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and even I lost 3lb this week! I've only gained 5lb so far in total, all I did this week was cut down on my craving of fizzy drink and space raiders 😂🙈 how at her size is she only losing 2lb apparently eating what she does???

How is she this size when she eats so little? It’s scientifically impossible. The before and afters are no different. Just different poses. She needs to be studied in a lab.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.