Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in it as well, gormless as usual. Saying she’s proud and loves her thick legs etc so why trying so hard to loose weight?
She seems to go from one extreme to the other, if her postings are genuinely all she's eating she must have zero energy

The thing is, we've all done stupid tit like this in the past claiming it's healthy. I lost a bit of weight from hardly eating but I felt awful. And when you're as large as she is, slow and steady really does win the race. But she just deletes people who say it isn't sustainable.

She should follow Alice Liveing who used to be big or even that girl Erica, who is now a trainer on the biggest loser. She was MASSIVE but has worked hard to be healthy for her son and looks great. A real example of grit and grind.

But it's far easier to say 'I will always be big' that slowly but surely do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love the skin YOUR in has been removed from her bio 🤣

Groundhog Day again ....“transformation“ pic posted, sit back and lap up the attention from strangers for that daily ego boost ..slow stroll whilst taking pics for the Gram ... home to make protein something or other with free powder .... *thud* .. sorry that’s my head as it hits the desk asleep 😴

The thing is, we've all done stupid tit like this in the past claiming it's healthy. I lost a bit of weight from hardly eating but I felt awful. And when you're as large as she is, slow and steady really does win the race. But she just deletes people who say it isn't sustainable.

She should follow Alice Liveing who used to be big or even that girl Erica, who is now a trainer on the biggest loser. She was MASSIVE but has worked hard to be healthy for her son and looks great. A real example of grit and grind.

But it's far easier to say 'I will always be big' that slowly but surely do something about it.
Yes. She will starve for a couple of weeks and shout about her losses and then she will cave because eating with she is eating is not sustainable. At all. She’s so immature it’s painful to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we also just address her insta name, I can’t imagine anyone would have trouble keeping up with her! Putting up with maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In today’s transformation picture she’s grown 2ft taller 😂 stop it with the camera angles already
I thought that .. also on her 2018 pic her pants are pulled down lower & the recent one they are pulled higher up so of course your not gonna see her belly .. a better transformation would to wear the exact same outfit

Reactions: 4
I see she’s used gifted on her lastest post but only for the bottle not the other 2 products she claims she was gifted, still not putting affiliated ad though when she’s including her discount code

I love how she includes 'getting trolled online' as something that has happened to her in the last four years. Her life is that dull.

She's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight and her job.

That's literally it love. A small amount on the stomach. Everything else is the same.

Why not post a picture when you've actually put enough work in for the difference to be noticeable ? Get a job and give your parents a break from taking photos of you every single day. Grow up and come back when you have something to offer that's more than quotes you copied from the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s amazing this girl. She’s in a great place now because she’s calorie counting 🤦‍♀️ Still single but she will find someone when she least expects it. What about all the other stuff you’re lacking in life? Like actually having a life, a job, independence?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she includes 'getting trolled online' as something that has happened to her in the last four years. Her life is that dull.

She's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight and her job.

That's literally it love. A small amount on the stomach. Everything else is the same.

Why not post a picture when you've actually put enough work in for the difference to be noticeable ? Get a job and give your parents a break from taking photos of you every single day. Grow up and come back when you have something to offer that's more than quotes you copied from the internet.
The way she mentioned loosing 2 stone then loosing 4 stone makes it look like she's lost 6 stone, not 3 in total

• Haha
If Kirsty took the next 2 months off Social Media, came back and was like Hi Guys, I took some time off Social Media to reflect and work on myself, during those 2 months, I have applied for 20 jobs, I have volunteered to walk my elderly neigbours dogs, I have helped out at the local food bank, I have done some on line courses and I've lost a stone. I would be the first to pat her on the back and say well done! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So for research/bored purposes... i purchased some Dare. I use protein shakes alongside my heavy lifting (y'know... lifting above 80kg not a 6kg kettlebell 😭😂) and have honestly used loads of different brands and flavours.

This is LITERALLY the worst tasting ever, so much so after 2 sips I retched and couldn't do anymore. Chemically sweet beyond any sweet I've ever tasted and the nut flavour is overpowering. This is probably why she makes pancakes or any of the other tit with it, she has no taste whatsoever 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 If I drank this day in day out I would be rake thin from vomiting 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can’t even focus on all the angled posed look at me Images and the other shite she’s posted. The food is enough to depress you!! Her lunches look so pitiful, tasteless and dry!!!! Eating just these types of ‘meals’ surely is just sad, looks as dry as the Sahara desert.
E4CA7C0E-7158-4615-8179-0F5B4B9864E9.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Does she know you can still marinade chicken on a diet, right? You know herbs and spices don't add tonnes of calories

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she know you can still marinade chicken on a diet, right? You know herbs and spices don't add tonnes of calories
Exactly!! Surely eating the same dry foods would only end up causing a binge eat form being so restrictive, I know it would be with me!

Can’t even focus on all the angled posed look at me Images and the other shite she’s posted. The food is enough to depress you!! Her lunches look so pitiful, tasteless and dry!!!! Eating just these types of ‘meals’ surely is just sad, looks as dry as the Sahara desert.
View attachment 138568
I like quite bland food I don’t like anything saucey and don’t use salad dressings etc just lemon juice but I like herbs and spices and always season my chicken and my food never looks as sad as hers! Horrible anaemic looking iceberg lettuce, you can get a nice bag of mixed leaves with more flavour and colour.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.