Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't eat so little calories if I wanted to lose weight. Reckless stupid behaviour. We know she's stupid but this just highlights it.

What on earth have her meals been today? I’m also calorie counting & have made 3 nutritional filling meals as well as having 1 snack & have stayed within my allowance while she’s eaten like a mouse

Reactions: 3
So if she's only eaten what she's posted then she's had less than 1200 cals today, I wouldn't have thought someone of her size should go from high cals to that low? I don't know if starvation mode is a real thing but if it is her metabolism will be fucked? Diet idiot here though and welcome corrections

Reactions: 1
What on earth have her meals been today? I’m also calorie counting & have made 3 nutritional filling meals as well as having 1 snack & have stayed within my allowance while she’s eaten like a mouse
I’ve had 3 meals including a bbq and a couple of gins.... still 32 cals under 😂😂😂 it’s easily done you just need to plan. This is leading up to an ‘I can’t do it , it’s just not for me’ post soon.

So if she's only eaten what she's posted then she's had less than 1200 cals today, I wouldn't have thought someone of her size should go from high cals to that low? I don't know if starvation mode is a real thing but if it is her metabolism will be fucked? Diet idiot here though and welcome corrections
They shouldn’t. I’m under the nutritionist at the hospital and a general rule of thumb for healthy weight loss is 10 x your lbs in weight then if you don’t see a result lower 100 cals each week until you see a consistent movement but not to go more than 7-8 times your weight in lbs as it’s not healthy (this is obvs when you are first starting out and to get healthy consistent losses without depriving yourself). As you move forward and lose weight obvs you adjust as you go. I’m guessing given her height and ‘figure’ she’s about 250 lbs so she is probably eating half what her body needs

Reactions: 3
I’ve had 3 meals including a bbq and a couple of gins.... still 32 cals under 😂😂😂 it’s easily done you just need to plan. This is leading up to an ‘I can’t do it , it’s just not for me’ post soon.

They shouldn’t. I’m under the nutritionist at the hospital and a general rule of thumb for healthy weight loss is 10 x your lbs in weight then if you don’t see a result lower 100 cals each week until you see a consistent movement but not to go more than 7-8 times your weight in lbs as it’s not healthy (this is obvs when you are first starting out and to get healthy consistent losses without depriving yourself). As you move forward and lose weight obvs you adjust as you go. I’m guessing given her height and ‘figure’ she’s about 250 lbs so she is probably eating half what her body needs
Thats very informative thanks x

• Heart
Thats very informative thanks x
It’s all trial and error until you find the number that works. At the end of the day a deficit is what you ultimately need but when you have a lot lose it’s a good way to start I was told until you find what you ‘need’ versus what you think you need

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s all trial and error until you find the number that works. At the end of the day a deficit is what you ultimately need but when you have a lot lose it’s a good way to start I was told until you find what you ‘need’ versus what you think you need
I'm so used to being sarcastic on here that I just wanted to say my thank you was genuine 😂😂😂😂😂😂 always wondered how it worked and when I googled it previously it just led me to sites with calculators etc but didn't explain the method. Thanks!

• Haha
I'm so used to being sarcastic on here that I just wanted to say my thank you was genuine 😂😂😂😂😂😂 always wondered how it worked and when I googled it previously it just led me to sites with calculators etc but didn't explain the method. Thanks!
No I didn’t think you were being sarcastic lol. Those calculators are so confusing at times.

I saw she said she was on 1800 a day which would mean she weighs 180lbs (about 12 and a half stone). Clearly she doesn’t. Obvs we don’t know her weight but I’d be surprised if she isn’t 240-250 lbs. 1800 would be drastic but would be as low as she should probably go - I’m a big girl and either do a c25k a day or a 400 cal burn weight session a day (maybe the odd day I don’t if I hit the gin 🙈🙈🤪🤪🤪) and if I ate what she’s eating my belly would be screaming at me for food lol (I like a nice silent tummy 😂😂)

• Heart
Oh thank god, the hobo has changed the sheets!

Don't have a three course meal in bed now

• Haha
The armpits one is the one for me. I'm not sure what's happening in it or what message she's trying to convey, but it's a belter!
That’s my fave to I could imagine a model doing that pose on the deck of a yacht not in my parents lounge at 31 years old on a bank holiday Monday’s #winning

• Haha
No I didn’t think you were being sarcastic lol. Those calculators are so confusing at times.

I saw she said she was on 1800 a day which would mean she weighs 180lbs (about 12 and a half stone). Clearly she doesn’t. Obvs we don’t know her weight but I’d be surprised if she isn’t 240-250 lbs. 1800 would be drastic but would be as low as she should probably go - I’m a big girl and either do a c25k a day or a 400 cal burn weight session a day (maybe the odd day I don’t if I hit the gin 🙈🙈🤪🤪🤪) and if I ate what she’s eating my belly would be screaming at me for food lol (I like a nice silent tummy 😂😂)
Gin sounds more appealing right now not gonna lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s my fave to I could imagine a model doing that pose on the deck of a yacht not in my parents lounge at 31 years old on a bank holiday Monday’s #winning
Her face in it as well, gormless as usual. Saying she’s proud and loves her thick legs etc so why trying so hard to loose weight?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.