Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while... I couldn't look at her grid anymore but thought I'd have a nose today, probably gonna get blocked for this no doubt! Did no one else notice in her box reveal video that her tshirt was XL?? She quickly put it to the side, but now she's claiming she orders a large!!! Kirsty lies so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's false advertising...she needa to be reported. Stick to weightloss kirsty, focus on yourself as you say 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's been deleted and blocked all in 10 minutes, it's alright Kirsty I'll just DM Dare and let them know instead, it's hilarious how she hates being called out on her lies 😭😭 can't let her followers see any negativity hey
Have you been blocked yet? I don’t see anything negative on this post, you’re pointing out a fact and congratulating her on her successes in recent weightloss. You have a point though? It is misleading so well done for letting her know and welcome to blockedsville 😂

Reactions: 2
Have you been blocked yet? I don’t see anything negative on this post, you’re pointing out a fact and congratulating her on her successes in recent weightloss. You have a point though? It is misleading so well done for letting her know and welcome to blockedsville 😂
All in 10 minutes 😂😂 she can't stand being caught out. She doesn't have a job, she could use this time to do free online advertising courses if its something she really wants to get into but I don't think she does, she just wants freebies

It's been a while... I couldn't look at her grid anymore but thought I'd have a nose today, probably gonna get blocked for this no doubt! Did no one else notice in her box reveal video that her tshirt was XL?? She quickly put it to the side, but now she's claiming she orders a large!!! Kirsty lies so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's false advertising...she needa to be reported. Stick to weightloss kirsty, focus on yourself as you say 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's been deleted and blocked all in 10 minutes, it's alright Kirsty I'll just DM Dare and let them know instead, it's hilarious how she hates being called out on her lies 😭😭 can't let her followers see any negativity hey
Write to Dare directly as Kirsty will only delete it. Her tee shirt absolutely was a size XL, I saw it too.

I have reported her and Dare to ASA. It’s really easy to do - just screenshot her posts (get it before she changes it and adds #ad at a later date) and it’s a quick online form to fill in. Instant email confirmation of your complaint is then received.

I will also be writing to HMRC about her.

I’ve also reported her adverts for Princess Planning, Creative Nature and Spicentice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Write to Dare directly as Kirsty will only delete it. Her tee shirt absolutely was a size XL, I saw it too.

I have reported her and Dare to ASA. It’s really easy to do - just screenshot her posts (get it before she changes it and adds #ad at a later date) and it’s a quick online form to fill in. Instant email confirmation of your complaint is then received.

Of course she's an XL. She's gigantic?

You can turn your face to the side and pop your collarbone all you like but you're obviously really really big.

Reactions: 3

I’ve also reported her adverts for Princess Planning, Creative Nature and Spicentice.
What's she meant to do??? I hope she gets contacted about it.....oh wait....she has a solicitor though.....who is REALLY good at her job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I have also written to dare, and logged it with ASA. She thinks she can fool her followers by deleting the comments etc, but she has no control over who messages the companies she represents. This will be her undoing.

I see a week of rice cakes and poor workout form has taken its toll and she’s now damaged her back supposedly. Maybe if you listened to the advice people gave you about form in the first place you wouldn’t be in your bed crying because you’ve hurt yourself.

Why do people tag her in their stories and ask what she’s doing...? It’s always gonna be one of three things, out on a very slow walk, doing a pointless work out with terrible form, or wallowing in her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people tag her in their stories and ask what she’s doing...? It’s always gonna be one of three things, out on a very slow walk, doing a pointless work out with terrible form, or wallowing in her bed.
Her response always comes in the form of a selfie. I think the idea is to capture what you are actually doing no?

Reactions: 1
Or pinching the smallest roll she has

• Haha
Latest picture of herself in her stories. I doubt she’ll be using that in a transformation picture.
Shes not using angles and really shows her shape.
She looks bigger than usual

Reactions: 2

where is the dare box reveal video?? Searching with no luck, can only find the post from yesterday but I can make out anything about the t-shirt size on that video? Haha

Aaahh think I have right one I just can’t make out the size
She filmed herself opening the box when it arrived, on her stories, so that will be gone now. The tee shirt had a big XL sticker on it. Yet on her IGTV she said she orders a L as she’s a big curvy girl.......

• Wow
Her latest post she’s managed to plug 3 different companies without one mention of an ad or being gifted or the fact she has commercial ties with them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.