Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leftover Chinese food in bed? No wonder that duvet looks so minging. I wanna vom.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Dare gives her so much energy she has to have 2 gigantic coffees and a redbull to make it through her busy day of lying in bed.
Dare giving me life..... really?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As she said on a previous post, she is living her best life! duck me, what a sad existence. And what on earth is that mark on the duvet?! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
How does she get away with not stating her Ads?! It’s probably because she posts 3000 times a day. And getting naked in bed at midday seems like such a thirsty move, although her whole page is.

Reactions: 2
She filmed herself opening the box when it arrived, on her stories, so that will be gone now. The tee shirt had a big XL sticker on it. Yet on her IGTV she said she orders a L as she’s a big curvy girl.......
Oh blimey, so you couldn’t miss it...such a shame that she can’t be honest. That is totally misleading, if I thought a large fit her then I would order as small which obviously wouldn’t fit me as she’s lied about the fit of the product. I just hate the dishonesty...there is absolutely no need x

Reactions: 2
Well, if I was 31 years old and still living at home with my mum and dad AND was in bed on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon I would be having a serious word with myself. What is that woman doing with her life? You can see why she’s so addicted to social media: she is one very lonely soul.

Dare gives her so much energy she has to have 2 gigantic coffees and a redbull to make it through her busy day of lying in bed.
Dare giving me life..... really?????
The only thing Dare gives her is an ego boost when they mention her and a few pennies for pocket money 😂

Reactions: 1
So much. If you look at any full body standing photos of her, she doesn't look like that. There is all sorts going on here. The one from two days ago in the kitchen compared to this is just night and day.

Does she think people are blind? Or maybe just as stupid as she is? I mean it would explain why she still has no job...

Latest picture.. she's also wearing the same bottoms that she was wearing in the picture that she posted last night sitting on the floor
🤮🤢 I thought it was a one piece but the pattern is the same.. we would all have a smaller waist if we lifted our tits up to our chin and breathed in! Really, who the hell is falling for this? Still!??

So, in 4 days she's lost about 3 inches, all of the fat on the top layer of her stomach and gained a belly botton?

Absolutely laughable these days!

STOP LYING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS KIRSTY!!

We'll see tomorrow when the sun is out again along with the bikini and "that waist 😍" as someone said 🙄 is gone!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Aren’t you only a ‘tiger who earned her stripes’ if you’ve had a baby? I’ve had 2 and wouldn’t refer to my stretch marks a
Latest picture.. she's also wearing the same bottoms that she was wearing in the picture that she posted last night sitting on the floor
🤮🤢 I thought it was a one piece but the pattern is the same.. we would all have a smaller waist if we lifted our tits up to our chin and breathed in! Really, who the hell is falling for this? Still!??

So, in 4 days she's lost about 3 inches, all of the fat on the top layer of her stomach and gained a belly botton?

Absolutely laughable these days!

STOP LYING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS KIRSTY!!

We'll see tomorrow when the sun is out again along with the bikini and "that waist 😍" as someone said 🙄 is gone!
I’m about to call Nev & Max to report this catfish nevermind the ASA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm? Where’s the tiny little waist gone?

Look at the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Look at that figure, so inspiring”...

And Kirsty is lapping it all up ... “thank you babe”.

All from her bed at her mum and dad’s house.

I’m sorry, but there is something very wrong with that woman. Fantasist? Delusional? Lonely and desperate for attention? All of these things?

Wow. Stuck for words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aren’t you only a ‘tiger who earned her stripes’ if you’ve had a baby? I’ve had 2 and wouldn’t refer to my stretch marks a

I have light stretch marks on my legs and they’re from being obese for years. I’m not remotely proud of them because I got them from being unhealthy.

Reactions: 3

hahaha Max would give her that 'you can't be serious' look 😂

Reactions: 1
That “tiny waist” picture 😂😂
I dunno what’s worse her pretending that’s her or the people Commenting saying how inspirational she is

Ps might ask her for tips on these angles 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.