Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she THINKS she has lost 4lbs. I’m a big girl and I’ve been there, done that, and know all the “you’re only fooling yourself” tricks in the book. She went to bed hungry last night having only had a couple of rice cakes. She would haven got up early, probably had a tit, and then weighed naked - 4lbs.

She then had a bigger breakfast than she usually does ... as probably starving from her tiny dinner.

If she got back on the scales now, bet you she is already 2 or 3lbs up on this morning’s weight.

Chinese tonight as a “treat” because she deserves it.

Time will tell - will look out for the progress pictures ....... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she really has lost 4lb, then good for her. Maybe she’ll ditch the SW crap now and realise that calorie counting is more sustainable. Thing is, you can’t live off crab sticks and snacks forever, she needs to learn how to cook healthy, filling meals.

Reactions: 3
Who gets in bed in the middle of the day at there parents house and strips fully naked.
Sooo attention seeking What a life to lead crippled in bed after a week of walking twice a day I think you need to see a dr if you need to take such strong pain killers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is that a healthy lunch?! Chocolate spread rice crackers, skittles and a rubbery fake cheese. She could have a much healthier, filling lunch for less calories than that. So she’s calorie counting, but just eating junk? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If she really has lost 4lb, then good for her. Maybe she’ll ditch the SW crap now and realise that calorie counting is more sustainable. Thing is, you can’t live off crab sticks and snacks forever, she needs to learn how to cook healthy, filling meals.
She is still eating the same as she did on SW but is using calorie counting as a way of excusing going over her syns now and again but if she is over 20 stone which I reckon she is then she is allowed 25 syns a day so yesterday was an on plan SW day. It’s not the eating plan that is the problem it is the fact that she eats the same old bland tit and it’s not sustainable.

We will never know because she lies constantly!

I LOVE that she’s tagged Barrack Obama in her grid post after she used his quote, as if he’s going to throw her a cheeky like and give her a follow back. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her latest dare advert
She actually said oh mine doesn't ever look like that pic I need to know what they do to there's.... Way to point out the picture doesn't represent the product!
She also said with discount that's £54 for and you get 12 servings which makes it... Oh I can't work it out!
Kirsty you just pointed out to everyone it's £4.50 a serving unless you count all the tat you get in the box.
But don't worry it gives you loads of energy she has been taking it for 10 weeks and has noticed changes in her energy - posted just before she got into bed on a Saturday afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely crap at advertising stuff 🤦‍♂️ And £54 for a small bag of protein two bottles and a tshirt? She loves this over priced tat but don’t worry guysssss shipping is free

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely crap at advertising stuff 🤦‍♂️ And £54 for a small bag of protein two bottles and a tshirt? She loves this over priced tat but don’t worry guysssss shipping is free
*picture of shake beside powder on site*

"this looks amazing, I need to find out what's in this because mine looks nothing like that"

Does she not understand they want people to think that's what they're buying? She's actually the worst at advertising it's shocking.

Also noticed how she just happened to mention how many tshirts she had after it was said on her that she's a scruff always wearing the same clothes 😂

• Haha

I’ve posted the link to the podcast. You can see Kirsty’s inspirational weightloss transformation in all its glory 🤨
New to this thread. Why is this woman being interviewed by the local yob on his way back from the corner shop with some Strongbow? What a joke 😂😂

The DARE video she posted recently shows the reality of these side by side pictures she keeps posting. You look the same girl. Whatever you're doing (with the lightest kettle bell known to man) is doing shite all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God. That latest Dare advert. Doesn’t she waste so much of her life on The Gram? 😂😂😂
Who is going to rush and buy that powdered muck on the advice of a morbidly obese social media addict who has made no progress in 3 years!? She says she has more energy .... she’s currently in bed on a Saturday afternoon! ZERO comments on the post. Nobody is interested Kirsty.

If only she put this much effort into getting a job.

She’s just comedy gold!

And her lunch today? I’m pissing myself laughing. I think her mental age is 14 😂

I’m sorry but how has she actually got away with posting that latest dare advert without once saying it’s a paid partnership with dare, or posting that it’s an advert. That’s blatant breaking of the rules, and both dare and Kirsty should be ashamed of themselves. I’ve personally just filed a complaint about her, and I’d urge others to do so as well, annoys me these certain influencers think they are above rules.

Reactions: 7
Kirsty has a cream bed frame.

So why does she go in Mummy and Daddy's room to take selfies in their bedroom mirror with their silver bed frame in shot.
Is that a normal thing to do in your 30's ? Er No!

• Sick
  • Haha
It's been a while... I couldn't look at her grid anymore but thought I'd have a nose today, probably gonna get blocked for this no doubt! Did no one else notice in her box reveal video that her tshirt was XL?? She quickly put it to the side, but now she's claiming she orders a large!!! Kirsty lies so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's false advertising...she needa to be reported. Stick to weightloss kirsty, focus on yourself as you say 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's been deleted and blocked all in 10 minutes, it's alright Kirsty I'll just DM Dare and let them know instead, it's hilarious how she hates being called out on her lies 😭😭 can't let her followers see any negativity hey

Attachments

• Heart
It's been a while... I couldn't look at her grid anymore but thought I'd have a nose today, probably gonna get blocked for this no doubt! Did no one else notice in her box reveal video that her tshirt was XL?? She quickly put it to the side, but now she's claiming she orders a large!!! Kirsty lies so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's false advertising...she needa to be reported. Stick to weightloss kirsty, focus on yourself as you say 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's been deleted and blocked all in 10 minutes, it's alright Kirsty I'll just DM Dare and let them know instead, it's hilarious how she hates being called out on her lies 😭😭 can't let her followers see any negativity hey
I’d say that was genuine constructive feedback but she’s not doing good with the weight loss 😂 anyway clearly she would be an XL I’d no doubt be a medium if I didn’t want it as tight on me as it is her and I’m a size 10.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.