Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Follow Friday is doing my head in today oh my goodness - the opposite of the ‘positive vibes’ she always bangs on about

NO ONE CARES

Reactions: 2
Just watched the podcast in full.

A few things that I do not get. Here goes!

She claims that her page is a page to help others and document a weight loss journey and the big message is be proud of yourself, slow and steady wins the race and everybody is different yet her account is “keepingupwithkirstylea”.
I don’t know if it is just me but I would expect a girl who is smashing goals and hints that she may be somebody that you can aspire to be or try to keep up with. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is a page to motivate and inspire others so why is so much of her personal stuff on the page?
If she was serious about helping others she would have a personal page to show her pissed up parents sitting in the hot tub and use the weight loss account to put the odd photo of herself sunbathing or wearing clothes that are a smaller size or that she did not have the confidence to wear before.

If you only want positive feedback and you cannot handle criticism then why on earth are you on social media posting personal things on a page that is public.
Make the page private and screen who follows you. That will cut out the people who open accounts just to comment on posts and she can see who follows her.
She said that she accepts that you have to accept the good, the bad and the ugly but she is not doing that because she is not accepting any feedback or criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the podcast in full.

A few things that I do not get. Here goes!

She claims that her page is a page to help others and document a weight loss journey and the big message is be proud of yourself, slow and steady wins the race and everybody is different yet her account is “keepingupwithkirstylea”.
I don’t know if it is just me but I would expect a girl who is smashing goals and hints that she may be somebody that you can aspire to be or try to keep up with. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is a page to motivate and inspire others so why is so much of her personal stuff on the page?
If she was serious about helping others she would have a personal page to show her pissed up parents sitting in the hot tub and use the weight loss account to put the odd photo of herself sunbathing or wearing clothes that are a smaller size or that she did not have the confidence to wear before.

If you only want positive feedback and you cannot handle criticism then why on earth are you on social media posting personal things on a page that is public.
Make the page private and screen who follows you. That will cut out the people who open accounts just to comment on posts and she can see who follows her.
She said that she accepts that you have to accept the good, the bad and the ugly but she is not doing that because she is not accepting any feedback or criticism.
so sorry but how do you find the podcast??

I am amazed that she gets gifted anything, I can’t imagine she’s a great representative for brands

I am amazed that she gets gifted anything, I can’t imagine she’s a great representative for brands
Problem is they don’t actually care about who it is to a certain degree. All they care about is the following that account has. That’s all they are after...they aren’t there to give Kirsty a little pick me up like she thinks, they simply want the 20k audience. It’s actually kind of funny if you think about it, she’s being publicly used and abused as a selling platform and she thinks it’s because people like dare etc love her and what she’s all about. No....All they like is the amount of her followers they reach!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m just living for the day someone from her class at Brit school finds their way here...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just reported her to the ASA, not one of her posts today featuring her products from Skinnyfoods, Princess Planning, Dare or Creative Nature state that they are gifted & she’s even got discount codes for some.

Reactions: 5
Only thing i got from podcast was wow she damn good at photoshop...i mean seriously my jaw hit the floor at one point, she has no collar bones like in all her "transformation " pics, her face is so round in that video no difference at all to 2016, i wonder what the rest of her actually looks like???

I’ve just reported her to the ASA, not one of her posts today featuring her products from Skinnyfoods, Princess Planning, Dare or Creative Nature state that they are gifted & she’s even got discount codes for some.
She posts all these gifts online, declares in the podcast that she gets freebies or some payment.. The downside of having your life documented online!

Reactions: 1
What will happen???

I forgot to mention this but I looked at her stories the other day and in a 15 hour period she posted something like 48 stories. Some of them were her little update things spread across 4 or 5 but still, that’s an insane amount to post to social media and that’s not even a full days worth.there are people who make a living from the internet that don’t post that much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.