Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing u comment on are her lies and inconsistencies.
Don’t have a public profile and preach all the time if you don’t expect people to have an opinion

Reactions: 5
OK guys she's something else.
Saying she hopes noones kids go through that when literally only a few weeks ago her mam was wishing that onto someone on her grid post comments.

Also, no photoshop on that vid 🤐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, that podcast 🙄 watched like 5 minutes of it and couldn't take it anymore. Also, the constant looking up to the right is a telltale sign that what shes saying isnt the truth, especially the part about the messages she gets... why did it take her so long just to get out the fact someone said she helped them find a boyfriend 🙄 #lies

Bore off kirsty hun. We know you're full of it 🙄

Also, if you dont read here anymore, why is your snapchat now on private.....

• Haha
What she failed to mention in the podcast was that when she is reading the so called nasty comments, deleting & blocking people - they aren’t all nasty!

People are reaching out to help her & give her advice and guidance but she just doesn’t want to know!

Not saying she doesn’t get nasty comments, and those I don’t agree with, but I feel she’s made it out to be much worse than it is.

People giving constructive feedback is not negativity for god sake!

• Heart
OK guys she's something else.
Saying she hopes noones kids go through that when literally only a few weeks ago her mam was wishing that onto someone on her grid post comments.

Also, no photoshop on that vid 🤐😅
That was absolutely vile of her mother and also on this video Kirsty looks like a talking moon because she isn’t able to get her perfect angle

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ironic that the topic ‘is having a large following on social media?’ Was uploaded on a channel with 58 subscribers. I do like the concept though.

Also, it really annoys me when people, and I’m sorry but it’s usually women, upload a story and say ‘oh don’t mind the hair ive just got out the shower’ or ‘don’t mind my messy face I haven’t got any makeup on.’

If you’re that bothered then do something about it. I’m sure Instagram can wait another few minutes while you put your makeup on.

Reactions: 2
Watched the first 5 minutes and then turned off - same old nonsense. The interviewer can hardly string two words together. Kirsty is saying YET AGAIN that people who comment and say she hasn’t made any progress are bullies. The aim of everyone on Tattle is to see her fail. Wrong; wrong; wrong; people give her constructive criticism and advice as it’s clear for all to see that she is going wrong in many areas hence her pathetically slow weightloss. Kirsty, people who don’t agree with you and lick your arse do not hate you. When you start living in the real world and start being an adult, you will realise.
Exactly, we would be the first ones to give her credit if she was just honest and addressed the things she's doing wrong ie her bad form when exercising.

I'd be absolutely made up for her if she adopted an actual healthy lifestyle rather than a faux healthy one

A more accurate face to face Friday - June 2016 versus yesterday (without the angles):

Instagram versus reality:

Exactly, we would be the first ones to give her credit if she was just honest and addressed the things she's doing wrong ie her bad form when exercising.

I'd be absolutely made up for her if she adopted an actual healthy lifestyle rather than a faux healthy one
Exactly. She goes on and on and on every single damn day about her “weightloss journey” when the results speak for themselves.

Attachments

• Haha
She’s very good at camera trickery and angles she also sucks her neck in and collarbones out! Kirsty we can see you have no natural collarbones from your vids! Delusional

Reactions: 1
Had to switch off, 30 mins of the same bollocks she spouts on her insta stories. A 4 stone loss (which we all know is bullshit) in 3 year is nothing to inspire people at all
It was a 4 stone loss in 2 years followed by a steady gain ever since. There’s photo evidence to prove it on her sisters fb

I’ll just leave this here...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello! First time poster! I have to say, I followed Kirsty on Instagram for the last year and a half, I found her really interesting at the start, going to the gym, slimming world, motivation, body positive! I'm someone who has never been body positive, so I loved seeing her embracing her curves!

Recently though, I've noticed her personality has changed. I was getting fed up with the exact same exercise video everyday and started to notice a distinct lack of progress! Yes some people do lose weight slower than others and I used to think it was awful people trolling and it isn't right! After watching the YouTube last night, that video was filmed 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was shocked, she looks nothing like the face to face Fridays she posts. You guys have opened my eyes and I unfollowed her this morning. Reading through her page again after reading here, it all is smoke and mirrors! Your clothes physically can't feel looser, or you can't feel smaller if you've gained almost a stone! I love a success story, I am genuinely inspired and love to see people succeed in their weight loss! I lost 4 stone after having my 4th baby in 5 years by lifting heavy weights and eating in a calorie deficit! Took me around 7 months and that was with running around after 4 kids, running a house, a return to work after maternity leave and squeezing in the gym when I could! I really hope she realises everyone who comments is trying to help, give advice or make things easier for her! Helping isn't trolling, I appreciated people telling me to correct my form when I started lifting weights, I wanted to do it properly and get the most out of exercises! Losing weight is not easy but if you really want to, you will!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That podcast was truly awful. I wanted to slap the interviewer on the back of the head to get him to spit his words out, lol, the poor fella isn’t the most natural of speakers haha.

I particularly liked Kirsty saying everyone on Tattle have bad lives and bad things going on in their lives. Snort!

Hello! First time poster! I have to say, I followed Kirsty on Instagram for the last year and a half, I found her really interesting at the start, going to the gym, slimming world, motivation, body positive! I'm someone who has never been body positive, so I loved seeing her embracing her curves!

Recently though, I've noticed her personality has changed. I was getting fed up with the exact same exercise video everyday and started to notice a distinct lack of progress! Yes some people do lose weight slower than others and I used to think it was awful people trolling and it isn't right! After watching the YouTube last night, that video was filmed 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was shocked, she looks nothing like the face to face Fridays she posts. You guys have opened my eyes and I unfollowed her this morning. Reading through her page again after reading here, it all is smoke and mirrors! Your clothes physically can't feel looser, or you can't feel smaller if you've gained almost a stone! I love a success story, I am genuinely inspired and love to see people succeed in their weight loss! I lost 4 stone after having my 4th baby in 5 years by lifting heavy weights and eating in a calorie deficit! Took me around 7 months and that was with running around after 4 kids, running a house, a return to work after maternity leave and squeezing in the gym when I could! I really hope she realises everyone who comments is trying to help, give advice or make things easier for her! Helping isn't trolling, I appreciated people telling me to correct my form when I started lifting weights, I wanted to do it properly and get the most out of exercises! Losing weight is not easy but if you really want to, you will!
THIS!
Yes, you are spot on. I too love a success story and I would 💯% congratulate Kirsty if she ever made any progress but it is exactly that, smoke and mirrors and complete nonsense, the results speak for themselves. I’ve commented on her posts before, nicely, and suggest if she tweaked her workouts and went the total she should see a loss. Instant block and TROLL!!!!!! on her stories. She, like many other instagrammers, are only in it for the freebies. Interestingly; she said on that podcast that she earns from the things she promotes. Perfect, just the evidence required for HMRC. Gotcha!

*tweaked
*tee total

• Heart
I’m just here to get this off my chest (I see this forum as free therapy 😂)
I bleeping HATE FOLLOW FRIDAY!!!! 🤬🤬
what is the point? Do people follow people based on suggestions? It’s arse licking & Egotistical as Fk!!! Reposting on your story as well LOOK AT ME - people are telling you to FOLLOW ME 😬🙄
Hahaha phew, feel so much better for saying that 😂
Also, I endured the podcast & thought the same- she is so angry and nasty and it shows. She’s OBSESSED with tattle too- not been on for a year? Leave it out!!! 250 positive DMs cos she is an inspiration? You’re having a laugh 🤣

I can’t stop following her though I’m here for the long haul!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just here to get this off my chest (I see this forum as free therapy 😂)
I bleeping HATE FOLLOW FRIDAY!!!! 🤬🤬
what is the point? Do people follow people based on suggestions? It’s arse licking & Egotistical as Fk!!! Reposting on your story as well LOOK AT ME - people are telling you to FOLLOW ME 😬🙄
Hahaha phew, feel so much better for saying that 😂
Also, I endured the podcast & thought the same- she is so angry and nasty and it shows. She’s OBSESSED with tattle too- not been on for a year? Leave it out!!! 250 positive DMs cos she is an inspiration? You’re having a laugh 🤣

I can’t stop following her though I’m here for the long haul!!!
I absolutely HATEEEEEE Follow Friday so much too!! They post the same tit accounts every week...if we wanted to follow them we already would!!! You posted them last week & I didn’t follow them then so I’m not bloody gonna follow them now am I?!?! Totally with you on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That podcast was truly awful. I wanted to slap the interviewer on the back of the head to get him to spit his words out, lol, the poor fella isn’t the most natural of speakers haha.

I particularly liked Kirsty saying everyone on Tattle have bad lives and bad things going on in their lives. Snort!

I didnt finish the poxy podcast I had to turn it off... sorry but I for one do not have a bad life or bad things going on in my life!
I am working, full time for the NHS, I am an administrator there so not front line but still working. I may still live at home but it is expensive to live on my own in my area. I pay rent and I pay my food, gas and electricity. I pay for all MY OWN tit! Mummy doesn't pay for a single thing I have. I own and run a car. And when I have saved enough to be able to I will live on my own. Please tell me what is bad about my life Kirsty.... I'll be happy to lose it you jumped up li
I didnt finish the poxy podcast I had to turn it off... sorry but I for one do not have a bad life or bad things going on in my life! My life is actually very good thank you. I WORK hard (you know that word you are terrified of Kirsty) and I have amazing friends (something else you dont have KLD)

I am working, full time for the NHS, I am an administrator, so not front line but still working. I may still live at home but it is expensive to live on my own in my area. I pay rent and I pay for my own food, gas and electricity. I pay for all MY OWN tit! Mummy doesn't pay for a single thing I have. I own and run a car. And when I have saved enough to be able to I will live on my own. Please tell me what is bad about my life Kirsty.... sorry but that comment has really fucked me off.

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re like goldfish ... lol ... round and round in the tank they go .. motivational Monday, transformation Tuesday, weightloss Wednesday, throwback Thursday, follow Friday ..

Oh, it’s Monday again ..... I know! .... motivational Monday ..

Dull as fook!

Hahaha. Everyone with an opinion that differs from Kirsty’s has a bad life everyone! Errr, let’s see - happily married, own house, great job .... and my own opinion!

She will still be living with her parents when she’s 40. She will eventually get a job as a receptionist or something - nothing wrong with that, but she will be doing what she could have done at 18 ... and she would have worked her way up by now to a decent career. She will be starting again at 32 and unless she meets a man who is willing to sub her, she is pretty much dependent on mummy and daddy for the long haul. But yeah, great life compared to my tit one. Snort!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Exactly that!

Well done you on the weight loss!

I think that the reason Kirsty wants this page shut down is because she fears her followers will see the light when they read here.

Everybody needs help at times and her form is so bad but she just will not listen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.