Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her in a way, she clearly wants to loose weight but is to stubborn to listen to advice or constructive criticism from her followers. When I first followed her I loved how she went to the gym most days & thought good on her but now see it’s all for the gram so she can video herself. She won’t be toning up or seeing progress from her exercising as her form is terrible on them all & most she doesn’t even do correctly. It shows how unfit she is when it takes her best part of an hour to walk 2k & then she complains her legs hurt. I’m surprised she has not put her back out by squatting as poorly as she does.
The running app that was suggested to her yesterday is a fab tool to use to start running & designed by the NHS but she is clearly to lazy to commit to it.
I think she needs to come of Instagram for a while, sort her diet out & get a job but she’s too obsessed in posting endless pointless videos everyday. I honestly see her in 10 years time being the same size still clinging on to a weight loss account, living at home, single & no job because she’s not interested in putting effort into changing her life. I do hope she reads this & proves me wrong
I completely agree.

I have never been unemployed, ever. My parents instilled in me to work; work; work. I have been made redundant in the past; I’ve done temporary work that has come to an end etc, but the very next day I was off out with my CV in my bag and I visited every temping agency in the city and didn’t go home until I had a job lined up. I’ve done loads of “stop gap” jobs .. including Royal Mail! I remember one temporary job where a cupboard was opened and inside was floor to ceiling papers. My task was to file it all - utter shite work and my heart sank, but I was earning. I left home at 18 and had bought my first flat by the time I was 19. I had a great home life too, I didn’t leave home because it was crap there, I left because I was an adult and that’s what adults do!

I’ve got a great job now which I’ve been in for 10 years and I’m earning good money but if I was made redundant on Friday I would be out looking for work on Monday and I would take whatever I could get. I would clean toilets, I would work nights stocking the shelves in Asda. Anything! Because my parents instilled in me to roll my sleeves up and work hard as that’s the only way you get anywhere in life.

I can remember when I was 17 and still living at home, I didn’t like the college course I was on so decided to leave. My mum said to me “it’s your life, what you want to do, but you are NOT lazing around the house doing nothing!”. So off I went and didn’t come home until I’d landed a job, in Debenhams. I worked until September to tide me over until I started a different college course. My parents never took any rent, it was my money, it was my deposit for my first flat.

I really think the Brit School was a bad idea lol. What a waste of time. The fact she still harps on about it now, with zero embarrassment that nothing came from it, says it all. She definitely thinks many jobs are beneath her.

The longer she is out of work, the harder it is going to get for her.

The first question she is going to get at any interview is “tell us what you’ve been doing for the last xxxxx months since you were made redundant?”

They want to hear:
I studied and did xxx courses
I did voluntary work
I took a temporary job as a stop gap

They do not want to hear, I took 2,598 photos of my obese half naked body and posted them publicly on social media. You see, there’s motivational Monday, transformation Tuesday, weightloss Wednesday etc ...... and I spent my time posting photos of my mound to strangers. I also actively posted on Snapchat and my online dating profiles.

Next candidate please!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel a bit bad, that her legs are in so much pain after a walk. She really needs to see that that isn't normal, and she needs to change her lifestyle. Fair enough she walks and exercises, but she does the same things every day and has for a while. And there is no progress whatsoever. Same distance walking. Same speed. Same workout routine. Same weights. They aren't even remotely difficult or hight intensity

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit bad, that her legs are in so much pain after a walk. She really needs to see that that isn't normal, and she needs to change her lifestyle. Fair enough she walks and exercises, but she does the same things every day and has for a while. And there is no progress whatsoever. Same distance walking. Same speed. Same workout routine. Same weights. They aren't even remotely difficult or hight intensity
When I was heavier my legs used to ache so bad after a walk or exercise, the strain on my knees was awful. I’ve since lost weight and only get pain if I do intense exercise! Couch to 5k would really help her but it’s “not for her”..

Reactions: 4
When I was heavier my legs used to ache so bad after a walk or exercise, the strain on my knees was awful. I’ve since lost weight and only get pain if I do intense exercise! Couch to 5k would really help her but it’s “not for her”..
I wish she could comprehend any sort of feedback that isn't calling her inspirational

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I completely agree.

I have never been unemployed, ever. My parents instilled in me to work; work; work. I have been made redundant in the past; I’ve done temporary work that has come to an end etc, but the very next day I was off out with my CV in my bag and I visited every temping agency in the city and didn’t go home until I had a job lined up. I’ve done loads of “stop gap” jobs .. including Royal Mail! I remember one temporary job where a cupboard was opened and inside was floor to ceiling papers. My task was to file it all - utter shite work and my heart sank, but I was earning. I left home at 18 and had bought my first flat by the time I was 19. I had a great home life too, I didn’t leave home because it was crap there, I left because I was an adult and that’s what adults do!

I’ve got a great job now which I’ve been in for 10 years and I’m earning good money but if I was made redundant on Friday I would be out looking for work on Monday and I would take whatever I could get. I would clean toilets, I would work nights stocking the shelves in Asda. Anything! Because my parents instilled in me to roll my sleeves up and work hard as that’s the only way you get anywhere in life.

I can remember when I was 17 and still living at home, I didn’t like the college course I was on so decided to leave. My mum said to me “it’s your life, what you want to do, but you are NOT lazing around the house doing nothing!”. So off I went and didn’t come home until I’d landed a job, in Debenhams. I worked until September to tide me over until I started a different college course. My parents never took any rent, it was my money, it was my deposit for my first flat.

I really think the Brit School was a bad idea lol. What a waste of time. The fact she still harps on about it now, with zero embarrassment that nothing came from it, says it all. She definitely thinks many jobs are beneath her.

The longer she is out of work, the harder it is going to get for her.

The first question she is going to get at any interview is “tell us what you’ve been doing for the last xxxxx months since you were made redundant?”

They want to hear:
I studied and did xxx courses
I did voluntary work
I took a temporary job as a stop gap

They do not want to hear, I took 2,598 photos of my obese half naked body and posted them publicly on social media. You see, there’s motivational Monday, transformation Tuesday, weightloss Wednesday etc ...... and I spent my time posting photos of my mound to strangers. I also actively posted on Snapchat and my online dating profiles.

Next candidate please!!!!
I think she truly believes she will become some instagram sensation and will earn a living through it

She definitely reads here religiously.

I followed her on Snapchat yesterday, for the lols, and I’m blocked this morning. I never use Snapchat so nothing on mine at all.

It was the same as her Insta, smash dem goals etc .. same vids as she posts to Insta so she must post them to all her social media. The only things different were her massive tits topless in the hot tub and yet another photo of herself, half naked, with the caption “I’m looking for my Tarzan, are you out there”.

31 years old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I seriously think she has mental health issues of some sort...she’s now posting about a small cut on her finger...it’s the sort of thing a small child does when they want a plaster and some attention....totally infantile behaviour ...she really needs proper help and counselling

• Haha
I seriously think she has mental health issues of some sort...she’s now posting about a small cut on her finger...it’s the sort of thing a small child does when they want a plaster and some attention....totally infantile behaviour ...she really needs proper help and counselling
Def mentally ill.
She cut her finger open leaning against a tree to stretch her legs on a walk. Now she has no energy after her walk. And she reckons she is not obese and her gp says she is healthy. This girl needs help!

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to stop & stretch her legs on a small walk, I walk to & from work everyday (about 20 mins each way) & never need to stop to stretch. I would understand if she was going on long hikes but going for a stroll 🤣

• Haha
I can’t even watch anymore
I am getting to that point. I wish like somebody said she would just decide what she wants to do and go for it. If she is happy being big then go for the body positivity thing or if she wants to lose weight then do it properly. Look up on the internet how to do the exercises that she does and make progress. She cannot be happy with her life. If I was her the weight would be falling off me from the stress of not having a job and the reality of a severe recession like this country has never seen where motivated and ambitious people who have just been made redundant will be her competition for job vacancies. I would be worried sick and I would be volunteering or applying for anything going. I know for a fact that family and friends of mine would be sitting me down and setting me straight if I was behaving like her.

• Heart
I honestly think in her head she thinks she’s going to loose weight, have this ‘booty’ that’s gonna make her insta famous, get a fella that looks like Ant Middleton or knowing her the man himself and never work again just spend her life on Instagram as a guru of positivity.

• Haha
Latest post must be a copy and paste. She used the correct you're 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok the hip thrusts have made my morning, thought they were supposed to be a controlled movement? Also the ‘resistance’ band she’s using is clearly not doing anything! I bought some and the ones that rolled around my (fairly normal sized) legs were just not providing me with any kind of extra resistance so I’m assuming she needs to kick it up a notch.

Ok the hip thrusts have made my morning, thought they were supposed to be a controlled movement? Also the ‘resistance’ band she’s using is clearly not doing anything! I bought some and the ones that rolled around my (fairly normal sized) legs were just not providing me with any kind of extra resistance so I’m assuming she needs to kick it up a notch.
Those bands are working harder than she is. They'd take an eye out if they snap.

Right - here’s my burning question. I only came across her recently (thanks, Tattle Bastards!) but I can’t get my head around her “weightloss” shots at all. As someone completely new to her “journey”; what’s she showing me? She looks the same to me in every picture. So much so that I assumed she was doing a sort of “this was where I started, then I lost some weight, and now I’ve put it back on so I’m back to where I’ve started again”...but it seems like she actually thinks there’s a transformation there??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.