Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, anyone ever received a nice comment, like or interaction on their page from Kirsty that’s isn’t her replying to you?!

Reactions: 2
Out of interest, anyone ever received a nice comment, like or interaction on their page from Kirsty that’s isn’t her replying to you?!
She follows me and has only ever liked 1 picture and that was of a treat night Chinese 😂😂🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't imagine her replying to anyone that isn't licking her massive arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the early days of following her I messaged her saying the stair climber at the gym was a great calorie burner and she replied 'no I don't like it'. Standard. Stick to the same old tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone asked on her 3.5lb off post yesterday if she had tried something which I guess was another type of diet and someone mentioned it here yesterday, comment has now been deleted.

Not necessarily. I've signed up to TeamRH and been given 1800 calories. This being on the basis that I was 10,000 steps and workout 3 times a week lol and I'm 13st.

But yeah I doubt she'll have altered her macros etc to fit in with her protein/fibre/fat goal and her workouts are the same every day. She's definitely over 20 stone though lol I don't know why her weight is such a secret! Even at 17st I still showed my weight
This one TeamRH

Reactions: 2
Today’s question what would you like to see more of on my page - HONESTY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who blows 9 and 1/2 syns on 5 crappy looking muffins for breakfast?! Guarantee she’ll be hungry in an hour or so and say she needed a snack. Have a proper breakfast Kirsty ffs!!

Reactions: 4
FFS. Another day and she’s still at it. “I’ve lost 3st in 3 years!!!”. Absolutely pathetic when you were well over 20st to start with. Why doesn’t she just zip it 🤐 and leave the diet “influencing” to people who are actually losing weight? She’s an absolute joke. I’d be embarrassed if I was her but her ego is far too big. Complete narcissist.

Reactions: 7
She says she thinks she’s plateaued with Slimming World because she’s been doing it for so long.

I mean, there’s delusional and then there’s that. If she only had another stone to lose then yeah, maybe a switch up is needed but there’s no way she will have plateaued at her size if she’s doing it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve logged out, it’s utter shite. Auntie Sue is just off on one, not answering questions at all. Go and “ave a baff” if you get cravings for a bag of crisps!

“Helf” is more than just weight .. helf and well-being is all about:
Your relationship - Kirsty hasn’t got one
Your career - Kirsty hasn’t got one
Your finances - Poor Kirsty

Kirsty has been “Smashing it” since lockdown ..... she’s actually said this on the day she announced she’s gained 11lbs in two “monffs”.

Oh and here is the photo she used for F2F Friday this week next to her a minute ago. This just sums up Instagram. Utter crap.
this post makes me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.