Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have such odd meals?? Beans, pitta bread, crab sticks and a chunk of cucumber
Also if you were proud of being plus size why are you trying to lose weight?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
HAHAHAHA

Kirsty we all know you read here. Start being honest, you’re terrible at slimming world, you haven’t stuck to the plan, you consistently eat off plan foods that you get sent, you eat/drink copious amounts of unneeded protein, and then you moan saying it’s water retention or such. Have some morals and actually just admit to yourself you’ve done it badly. Personally I don’t care what size you are, or what plans you follow or don’t follow. But DO NOT lie to your followers, and constantly try and silence people who show your blind followers the real truth...it’s disgusting and honestly so low that you use your followers to gain free stuff, whilst behind their back lying, scoffing foods you don’t post and then openly lie about how much you’ve actually lost....

also the irony of you saying that your page is all about positivity whilst constantly being negative about free speech and always moaning it’s getting to you...if it is really getting to you, make your page private, or better still take some time off social media, work on your exercise form, and bad eating habits.

Reactions: 6
I laughed all the way through her rant just then! She’s absolutely raging and using what she learnt at Brit School to act her way through that. I don’t care (you clearly do), I’m a proud plus size woman (you’re clearly not, you’re doing SW and calorie counting to try and shift the lard). “Yes I have fick fighs” 🤣🤣🤣

If only she put as much time and effort into cooking nice food and doing decent exercise as she puts into Instagram, she’d see results. Oh man, she is just hilarious. Comedy gold 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely been reading here as recently as today......

“It’s Sunday! The sun is shining! So I’m going to bed!” 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I just point out this was less than a year ago. Much much MUCH smaller so the reality is she hasn’t lost 3.5st in 3 years, she lost about 4 in just over 2 years and has been steadily gaining since. And if she’s claiming she’s only half a stone bigger than this she’s even more full of tit than I thought. No one would care as much if she were just honest.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair to her that is the way she should respond instead of the pity part and the sympathy.
I think she has these hang ups about herself and she takes every comment as people getting at those issues. The comment the person posted did not mention her big legs or thighs ( who has the perfect body... I don’t). They called her out on her lies. She still claims she has lost more weight than she has because she is not taking in to account the 11lbs gain. If somebody loses 10st and gains 5st then they have not lost 10st! 😡
She said last weekend she was not obese and she was healthy but today she says there is no way she is healthy!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can I just point out this was less than a year ago. Much much MUCH smaller so the reality is she hasn’t lost 3.5st in 3 years, she lost about 4 in just over 2 years and has been steadily gaining since. And if she’s claiming she’s only half a stone bigger than this she’s even more full of tit than I thought. No one would care as much if she were just honest.
If she was honest there would not be a thread about her because this is all about her lies!

Did you guys see her lunch? What the actual F was that? No wonder she can’t stick to a diet, her food is just awful! Slimming World is all about making home cooked meals, lovely played of colourful and filling goodness, cooked the SW way. It’s not about chopping up random items and whacking them on a plate to eat in bed. Oooh it’s Sunday, she will be getting her “mowf” around one of Tracy’s rancid roasts tonight, covered in gravy .. “I don’t like gravy, I “literally” only have to otherwise they meat is dry”.

Positivity guys
Positive energy
Positive mindset

She doesn’t need negativity in her life.
Being unemployed and in your thirties living with your parents is pretty negative. Less Instagram and more life sorting babe xxx

She is loads smaller there, she looks great. She has packed a good two stones on by the looks of it.

Please ignore my typos, I’m over excited hahaha 😂

Definitely been reading here as recently as today......

“It’s Sunday! The sun is shining! So I’m going to bed!” 😑😂
Hahahahaha laughed out loud there. Positvity guys, I don’t need negative energy, happy Sunday! I’m off to bed. LOL

Someone on here said K has identity issues and I thought that was bang on. She wants the attention and the likes. She is a natural born show off, fuelled by mummy and daddy sending her to the Brit School. She hasn’t had anything good come from that, she doesn’t even have a job, let alone one in the entertainment industry. Instagram gives her the attention she craves, but she doesn’t know what message she wants to send out. At first it was a weight loss journey ... but she can’t do it, so now she’s a proud big woman (bollocks). How many big women said that? Dawn French!

K wants to lose weight, but she doesn’t know how - so she’s chugging down the protein powder, she’s doing SW, she’s calorie counting. She just needs to choose a plan AND DO IT. Consistency is the key.

She also needs a job and something to focus on as her entire life right now is Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony is if she just told the truth and showed the ups and downs of dieting every one would have so much respect for her and there would be no need for this thread.
Dieting is hard some days you smash it and some days all you smash is chocolate just be real about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I laughed all the way through her rant just then! She’s absolutely raging and using what she learnt at Brit School to act her way through that. I don’t care (you clearly do), I’m a proud plus size woman (you’re clearly not, you’re doing SW and calorie counting to try and shift the lard). “Yes I have fick fighs” 🤣🤣🤣

If only she put as much time and effort into cooking nice food and doing decent exercise as she puts into Instagram, she’d see results. Oh man, she is just hilarious. Comedy gold 🥳
Honestly I laughed too the minute I heard fick fighs 😂 just like I did at the "helf" comment a couple of pages page lol she is fuming! How can she convince herself that she's lost 3.5 stone when it's like just over 3? Lol 3 stone in 3 years is 0.2lbs per week 🤨 yeah, so proud! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The irony is if she just told the truth and showed the ups and downs of dieting every one would have so much respect for her and there would be no need for this thread.
Dieting is hard some days you smash it and some days all you smash is chocolate just be real about that.
Exactly that. When I first started following her I actually liked her. I noticed the big legs but that is not what I saw. I saw a girl on a weight loss journey and she was losing the weight. I could relate to her because I was on the same journey. As time went by I started to doubt that she was only eating what she said and then her personality seemed to change and it was obvious that she was not being truthful. I think she failed at the Brit School and has seen others make a success of it and she clings to SW because it is something that she made a bit of progress at but I don’t think that her heart is really in it.
I cannot for the life of me see how Kirsty is a good advert for Auntie Sue. WTF is that all about???

I am all for women being big and proud but not at Kirsty’s size. And maybe that sounds contradictory but she’s not healthy. Once you hit the obese end of the scale there is nothing to be proud of. You have consistently indulged in an unhealthy habit to get there; it’s like saying I’m an alcoholic, my organs are being poisoned but you know what I’m proud 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Thirsty Kirsty & protein pancakes, is the gram the only thing she does when awake? Not sure if that’s too long!

Reactions: 2
I agree with not having horrible thread names but I did just think of a good one
220 syns per day but Kirsty’s doing slimming world her way
I’m gutted we can’t use this one now because she’s not doing slimming world anymore. Maybe we can adapt it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.