Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈🙈 thank you!😂 She is going to know it’s me now and block me and then my entertainment is gone 😫😫
just delete it xx

What do u do when the thread Changes Cos there’s been a few times it’s changed & I can’t find it & miss u guys .. I want to keep in touch for this thread .. joined tattle only about 3 month ago so not sure what u do

it wouldn’t be Sunday without a pic in her pants
I really think she has lost it
I don’t lie
Erm didn’t you lie yesterday about putting on 6lbs when it was 11lbs.
You need to change your name to keepingupwithkirstyslies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just delete it xx

What do u do when the thread Changes Cos there’s been a few times it’s changed & I can’t find it & miss u guys .. I want to keep in touch for this thread .. joined tattle only about 3 month ago so not sure what u do
I can’t delete it now you can only delete in the first hour 😫 I’m over it haha! I just always find the next thread I’m not really sure if there is another way I just scroll lol! X

• Haha
Reactions: 1
just delete it xx

Same, I just got to instagrammed forums and look for it, it’s almost always one of the tops because there are constant comments

I cant believe we’ve got through a whole thread in 2 weeks, she truly is the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bet princess planning are going to love that advertising
Ha ha she’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That comment really rattled her today 😂

She does not tell lies..., ok Kirsty!

She has def been reading tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just delete it xx

Usually at the bottom of a thread there should be a link to the new one. 😊

Reactions: 4
I created this thread and I’m sure I linked the new one in the last thread? My bad if I didn’t but in theory that’s how you should be able to find it.

Reactions: 2
The calories on that dinner are not even close to correct are they? I reckon the amount of chicken there is 150g at its very least. 150g of roast chicken is over 300 calories alone.

I notice she doesn't break down the calories for each item the way she does for syns. I don't break it down on my posts either (when I can be bothered to post a meal in the first place, that is) but if you're going to break down for syns why not set out calories while you're at it?

Reactions: 3
I laughed all the way through her rant just then! She’s absolutely raging and using what she learnt at Brit School to act her way through that. I don’t care (you clearly do), I’m a proud plus size woman (you’re clearly not, you’re doing SW and calorie counting to try and shift the lard). “Yes I have fick fighs” 🤣🤣🤣

If only she put as much time and effort into cooking nice food and doing decent exercise as she puts into Instagram, she’d see results. Oh man, she is just hilarious. Comedy gold 🥳
I came on to mention her fick fighs too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The calories on that dinner are not even close to correct are they? I reckon the amount of chicken there is 150g at its very least. 150g of roast chicken is over 300 calories alone.

I notice she doesn't break down the calories for each item the way she does for syns. I don't break it down on my posts either (when I can be bothered to post a meal in the first place, that is) but if you're going to break down for syns why not set out calories while you're at it?
Absolutely not a chance those cals are right. That chicken alone would be over 300 and the sausages are 66 each and that’s before the veg, potato & gravy. Nearer 600 cals. I’ve been cal counting for 2 weeks so I’m very aware of cals in things as constantly checking

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely not a chance those cals are right. That chicken alone would be over 300 and the sausages are 66 each and that’s before the veg, potato & gravy. Nearer 600 cals. I’ve been cal counting for 2 weeks so I’m very aware of cals in things as constantly checking
Which would be a good/normal amount for dinner so why lie

Which would be a good/normal amount for dinner so why lie
Exactly! So there really is no need to lie. I prefer a bugger evening meal so I adjust my calories for breakfast & lunch to accommodate it. She uses a crazy amount of calories first thing and I just can’t see those protein muffins keeping her full

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.