Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but for 500 cals I’d rather a bacon & egg sandwich than dry ass muffins

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She says she thinks she’s plateaued with Slimming World because she’s been doing it for so long.

I mean, there’s delusional and then there’s that. If she only had another stone to lose then yeah, maybe a switch up is needed but there’s no way she will have plateaued at her size if she’s doing it properly.
Exactly.

Even if she only lost half a pound a week (on average) by taking it steady, in 3 years she should have lost 5st 8.

If she had lost 1lb a week (on average), in 3 years she would have lost 11st.

3st in 3 years at her size is pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve logged out, it’s utter shite. Auntie Sue is just off on one, not answering questions at all. Go and “ave a baff” if you get cravings for a bag of crisps!

“Helf” is more than just weight .. helf and well-being is all about:
Your relationship - Kirsty hasn’t got one
Your career - Kirsty hasn’t got one
Your finances - Poor Kirsty

Kirsty has been “Smashing it” since lockdown ..... she’s actually said this on the day she announced she’s gained 11lbs in two “monffs”.

Oh and here is the photo she used for F2F Friday this week next to her a minute ago. This just sums up Instagram. Utter crap.
How did I miss this 😂 Helf I’m crying h

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching now. So let me get this straight. She’s calorie counting instead of doing SW now because on SW she felt compelled to eat chocolate and with calorie counting she can resist??? Does calorie counting come with willpower then? I’m not sure I can sit through much more, Sue’s a snooze.
Truth be told Kirsty the reason you switched is because you haven’t been doing SW for some time now and you kept getting called out on your bullshit lies over your HEA, HEB and syn use each day. There’s no real restrictions on calorie counting so you can eat and post what you like without the constant stress of being pulled up. That’s all fine but just be honest mate 👍🏻 I hated slimming world for the exact same reason.

Yeah I’ve checked out. I think Kirsty did as well, I’ve seen a few stifled yawns and a glazed look over the eyes and if she’s not interested even why the duck am I? You can almost see a couple of minutes in The very moment she started questioning why did I do this. Also, is it just me or does Auntie Sue look like a shagged our Nikki Graham? I think it’s the chin. WHO IS SHE?!?!

Why is the belt directly under her boobs????
Because her tits are down to her waist

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As true as that is it’s going to get her more interaction as she will start posting about tattle trolls
She won't name tattle, if her followers came here she'd loose too many. The ones that aren't bots HAVE to be watching because it's like car crash TV.

Britney melt down In comming
She seriously thinks she's at the same level as Adele and I LIVE for her tagging her and being snubbed,fool 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hope she doesn't delete her profile to be honest, she's the closest thing the a soap I watch 😝

Reactions: 4
Ooh she’s fckin ragin 😂😂 let me tell u something.. finger, head wag ..
cover yourself up kirst.. your personality is showing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aka I’m going t my bed to see what’s be posted on here and I will no doubt do another story in less than an hour 😂

no one cares if you are plus size it’s the constant lies and not being able to take any form or criticism or questions if they are not blowing smoke up your arse it’s not normal to be so narcissistic

Reactions: 7
Absolute comedy gold!!!!

The thing that gets me the most with this whole thing, apart from her being a fruit loop😅 is how she keeps saying every body is different. No, calories in vs calories out! I know people with serious medical conditions that have lost so much more than her in a year.

I know a lady that can't exercise due to a condition and she last over 6 stone in a year by sw and had a lot less to loose than Thirsty.

As usual, howling at the dowling. Carry on 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.