Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.
Well I am sorry but that is my opinion. We can all have different opinions. I do not find her glamorous.
This thread might not be about her but she appears on Kirsty’s stories regularly. The mother has had an opinion on this page (I think it involved the c word) so I formed an opinion on her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Sweet 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yeh I did say that, so what do I need to calm down?
Because your telling people to calm down... you clearly don’t watch Kirsty’s stories because trace is so far from Glam it’s unreal.. she’s a dry old piece of mutton and that’s being nice

Hi guys 👋🏻 long time lurker first time poster.
Just had a New thread idea :

searching for slimming inspiration, none to be found, just 2000 pictures of her chubby mound?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because your telling people to calm down... you clearly don’t watch Kirsty’s stories because trace is so far from Glam it’s unreal.. she’s a dry old piece of mutton and that’s being nice
Have you been taking grammar lessons from Kirsty?

I said she’s quite glamorous and looks after herself more than her daughter. Meaning hair, nails, make up. I never said she was beautiful or stunning. Glamorous was maybe not the best way to describe it but whatever, that was my opinion. Stop quoting me now.

I said she’s quite glamorous and looks after herself more than her daughter. Meaning hair, nails, make up. I never said she was beautiful or stunning. Glamorous was maybe not the best way to describe it but whatever, that was my opinion. Stop quoting me now.
She does seem to bother with her appearance. I would just like to say again, I'd never let anyone invade my privacy the way she does to her poor family. Imagine her dad's colleagues seeing.

Reactions: 1
She does seem to bother with her appearance. I would just like to say again, I'd never let anyone invade my privacy the way she does to her poor family. Imagine her dad's colleagues seeing.
She just has no respect for anyone or anything.

Reactions: 2
So, as I'm new ish.....how many pages can you have on this before you have to so a new one???

Why do they let her away with it? She has even passed comment many times about her Mum not being comfortable but still she films her. She posted videos of her sister when she was not happy with it. It is so rude.

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestion:

Mound on show, top pulled down low, regaining the pounds with multiple drinks downed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Playing the grammar card is so boring 🥱🥱🥱

duck off 😂😂😂
This witch is so bored look how many segments there are after this one Jesus Christ!
I've just said exactly the same while rolling my eyes lol. I couldn't watch them all, just kept pressing through. Her life really is only Instagram! How very sad.

That beef in black bean sauce 🤢 is 8 syns per 500g.. so no, not "on plan" as she's already had all of her syns today on that "on plan" breakfast.. oh look.. cake! 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just said exactly the same while rolling my eyes lol. I couldn't watch them all, just kept pressing through. Her life really is only Instagram! How very sad.

That beef in black bean sauce 🤢 is 8 syns per 500g.. so no, not "on plan" as she's already had all of her syns today on that "on plan" breakfast.. oh look.. cake! 🙄😒
how does she think she’s the best cook with her horribly burnt food???

Reactions: 4
Can't exercise, won't exercise - How's that for a thread name??? Lol
I really like this. I don’t like using foul insults on titles, as someone said on another thread it says more about us than them. Keep it clean x

Guys I failed at creating a new thread lastnight so if you see it ignore it as I can't delete 🥵

• Haha
So last night she has beef on black bean and egg fried rice from Chinese....and states that it was the first thing she’s eaten since 10am.....erm 🤔 did she forget that she posted a pic a few hours earlier of the chocolate ‘cake’ she made and had a slice of....
So she either didn’t eat the cake, and is faking it all for the AD.....or although she says I haven’t eaten since 10am....what she actually means is that I’ve not ate a proper meal since 10am....which goes to show she must snack ALOT....which is obviously why she doesn’t loose the weight at a decent rate 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.