Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* Stay home, stay safe guys * as she goes to another shop to see if they have anything nice in, didn’t she go shopping yesterday for her weekly essentials

Reactions: 4
Even her nan says don’t film poor love she’s in her bloody dressing gown.
She literally has no respect for any ones privacy

Reactions: 6
Did you not know she went to Brit school? Had to make it the first fact just in case we had forgotten.

Not chubby but definitely mound
Ah, I didn't know she went brit school? I wonder if she was in a class with any famous people??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look! She is out not for her “jog”

Jog being walking slowly and talking into her phone to post on bleeping Instagram. AGAIN.

Visited grandparents and guess what? Yup! Filmed it to post on bleeping Instagram. AGAIN.

The girl needs counselling.
How many times did she touch those sunglasses? Her behaviours are not that of a confident person.

It’s the threatening tone she uses as well with her nan & grandad, “have you missed me?” They answer and she’s straight in with “you better have done”.... loving the social distancing measuring too... 5m?? Where the duck has that come from she has no clue does she 😂
OMG such a personal moment seeing your elderly grandparents (that so many of us would cherish right now) and completely monopolised by her GREAT BIG NARCISSISTIC GOB!!!!! 🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯

Reactions: 8
The way her mum put that shower cap on her head was almost worth going through that 30 minute story for 😂😂

• Haha
Also on them questions she answered she'd wanna be stuck in quarantine with robert de Niro allday long.. to me that's abit weird considering she keeps saying her dad looks like him 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dairy lea: whilst doing a bridge her bum barely lifts off the ground, it’s almost as bad as her chubby mound.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the threatening tone she uses as well with her nan & grandad, “have you missed me?” They answer and she’s straight in with “you better have done”.... loving the social distancing measuring too... 5m?? Where the duck has that come from she has no clue does she 😂
OMG such a personal moment seeing your elderly grandparents (that so many of us would cherish right now) and completely monopolised by her GREAT BIG NARCISSISTIC GOB!!!!! 🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯
I thought that about the 5m but I wasn’t sure if that was just maybe how far away you’re supposed to stay from elderly people but makes sense now she’s just thick as tit.

Reactions: 2
Also, whilst I’m on one. If I was Spicentice and allowed someone to advertise my products for a cut I would be bleeping mortified to see what she’s done with the Burger blend. When I first started SW I did buy a few of the kits and they give you a list of ingredients and a recipe to follow, not rub the bleeping mix onto a shop bought burger.
Yeah I have bought them and you are supposed to make a meal. She does not inspire me in the slightest and instead I will not buy any of the kits from them again. Why should I pay for them while they send free kits to this useless lump!

I meant to say last night I feel sorry for her parents can’t they just get in their hot tub and have a couple of drinks together without big mouth filming it all. Can tell she really gets on the mums nerves. Tracey is also quite glamorous I think, certainly looks after herself more than her daughter does.
Her Mum is hideous looking! She has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
She is also a foul mouthed woman. I would be mortified if my Mum was like her and certainly would not be filming her and posting on Instagram.
I don’t know why her Mum lets her keep doing it as it obviously gets on her nerves.
She posted a story last week of her Mum sunbathing and tagged some hair salon and said her Mum was missing them and her her extensions! I would just tell her if she keeps filming I will take the phone and smash it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Dad seems to love the attention 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah I have bought them and you are supposed to make a meal. She does not inspire me in the slightest and instead I will not buy any of the kits from them again. Why should I pay for them while they send free kits to this useless lump!

Her Mum is hideous looking! She has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
She is also a foul mouthed woman. I would be mortified if my Mum was like her and certainly would not be filming her and posting on Instagram.
I don’t know why her Mum lets her keep doing it as it obviously gets on her nerves.
She posted a story last week of her Mum sunbathing and tagged some hair salon and said her Mum was missing them and her her extensions! I would just tell her if she keeps filming I will take the phone and smash it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Dad seems to love the attention 🤡
calm down I didn’t say she was a supermodel I said she looks after herself more than her daughter

Reactions: 1
BE KIND

QUOTE="Its_Me, post: 1269595, member: 57140"]
Yeh I did say that, so what do I need to calm down?
[/QUOTE]

BE KIND

QUOTE="Its_Me, post: 1269595, member: 57140"]
Yeh I did say that, so what do I need to calm down?
[/QUOTE]

I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.

I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.
[/QUOTE]
calm down I didn’t say she was a supermodel I said she looks after herself more than her daughter
Well I am sorry but that is my opinion. We can all have different opinions. I do not find her glamorous.
This thread might not be about her but she appears on Kirsty’s stories regularly. The mother has had an opinion on this page (I think it involved the c word) so I formed an opinion on her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.