Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
22 separate grid posts today! 22! That's without the stories, multiple pics/videos on some posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She must think she looks really good in that horrid washed out white underwear because she’s posted it about 50 times!!!

Reactions: 2
Why did she continue to drink a smoothie that she said tasted gross? Surely even if you hate wasting food making yourself sick still wastes it?

ALSO RAISE YOUR FEET FOR RUSSIAN TWISTS PLEASE
It's because she hates wasting food....yeah, we noticed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst scrolling through Kirsty's page last night, during a twenty four hour shift, I gave much thought to the things that I have posted on here and after some deep reflection on my actions I decided that "chubby/plump mound" should definitely be in the next thread title.

Reactions: 7
Did you not know she went to Brit school? Had to make it the first fact just in case we had forgotten.

Whilst scrolling through Kirsty's page last night, during a twenty four hour shift, I gave much thought to the things that I have posted on here and after some deep reflection on my actions I decided that "chubby/plump mound" should definitely be in the next thread title.
Not chubby but definitely mound

7 syns for just under half an avocado yet on both sides you can see we’re the stone has been in the middle... so she’s got a full avocado not under half... plus she doesn’t know the syn value of the sausages... look it up dick head... more like she has looked it up and they are a very high syn value!

If she really wanted to carry on with Slimming World and kick beehind 🍑 in terms of her weight loss then she could. I’m sick of seeing the pathetic attempt at following the plan and all these other accounts saying how inspirational she is. What am I not seeing? I follow the plan myself and she isn’t inspirational in the slightest and doesn’t give me any motivation.

Reactions: 3
If she has lunch as well I will die. Well she will more likely die off heart attack.

If she really wanted to carry on with Slimming World and kick beehind 🍑 in terms of her weight loss then she could. I’m sick of seeing the pathetic attempt at following the plan and all these other accounts saying how inspirational she is. What am I not seeing? I follow the plan myself and she isn’t inspirational in the slightest and doesn’t give me any motivation.
Also, whilst I’m on one. If I was Spicentice and allowed someone to advertise my products for a cut I would be bleeping mortified to see what she’s done with the Burger blend. When I first started SW I did buy a few of the kits and they give you a list of ingredients and a recipe to follow, not rub the bleeping mix onto a shop bought burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her defence (it kills me and already said it before) she did say the other day on her stories in not so many words that she’s not doing SW she’s just putting the syns for others.

In her defence (it kills me and already said it before) she did say the other day on her stories in not so many words that she’s not doing SW she’s just putting the syns for others.
I think it’s rubbish and makes a mockery of it. The halloumi for example, it’s a healthy A choice, so how much of it has she had to make it her A choice? Back in my box now, had to get it off my chest.

God, her intelligence levels are so low. So, the first thing she does this morning when she wakes up is, of course, pick up her phone and record herself talking into it to post publicly on the internet to 20,000 strangers (and bots). Because that’s normal. She made sure those mammoth saddle bags were on show of course.

Didn’t go out for her jog*
*Jog meaning walking slowly and recording herself talking into her phone to post publicly on the internet to 20,000 strangers (and bots).

So guys, positive energy! Positive mindset for May! Positive, positive, positive, her favourite word.

We are going to get through May and when lockdown is over we will all go back to normal. Kirsty love, put your phone down. Watch the news. There will be no going “back to normal” for a very long time. Even when the restrictions are loosened (not stopped), social distancing is going to have to continue until we have a vaccine, and that could well be next year.

Breakfast. Not SW friendly.
Sausages - look like full fat pork ones so assume 5 syns each. That’s 1
Bread - not HExB. So 6 syns for the second slice.
Avocado 🥑 - looks more than half. But we’ll believe you, so 7 syns.

23 SYNS for breakfast.

Slimming World my arse.
No wonder she never loses any weight.

Expect there will be protein shakes and alcohol today - YOLO everyone, it’s Saturday!!!! And tea will be what mummy makes. And she has her sweets that mummy bought her for the weekend.

Wow, another day fucked. Amazingly inspiration dieting guru this one!

God, her intelligence levels are so low. So, the first thing she does this morning when she wakes up is, of course, pick up her phone and record herself talking into it to post publicly on the internet to 20,000 strangers (and bots). Because that’s normal. She made sure those mammoth saddle bags were on show of course.

*Jog meaning walking slowly and recording herself talking into her phone to post publicly on the internet to 20,000 strangers (and bots).

So guys, positive energy! Positive mindset for May! Positive, positive, positive, her favourite word.

We are going to get through May and when lockdown is over we will all go back to normal. Kirsty love, put your phone down. Watch the news. There will be no going “back to normal” for a very long time. Even when the restrictions are loosened (not stopped), social distancing is going to have to continue until we have a vaccine, and that could well be next year.

23 SYNS for breakfast.

Slimming World my arse.

Expect there will be protein shakes and alcohol today - YOLO everyone, it’s Saturday!!!! And tea will be what mummy makes. And she has her sweets that mummy bought her for the weekend.

23 SYNS for breakfast.

Slimming World my arse.

*inspirational

She isn’t following Slimming World, hence why he never loses any weight. Her life, and whatever. BUT, she should drop the SW in her handle and stop mentioning SW. She’s an overweight narcissistic show-off, not a slimming worlder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I meant to say last night I feel sorry for her parents can’t they just get in their hot tub and have a couple of drinks together without big mouth filming it all. Can tell she really gets on the mums nerves. Tracey is also quite glamorous I think, certainly looks after herself more than her daughter does.

Reactions: 7
Oh look! She is out not for her “jog”

Jog being walking slowly and talking into her phone to post on bleeping Instagram. AGAIN.

Visited grandparents and guess what? Yup! Filmed it to post on bleeping Instagram. AGAIN.

The girl needs counselling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.