Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having lunch then working out? Proves how little effort goes into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
M&S prawn mayonnaise sandwich - 17 syns
Snack a Jacks - 4.5 syns
21.5 syns for lunch alone

“Friday is the day to finish your goals for the week”
Yeah ok love ...

Went to the shops with mummy and bought sweets for the weekend 👶🏻

Roll on weigh in!

Reactions: 8
M&S prawn mayonnaise sandwich - 17 syns
Snack a Jacks - 4.5 syns
21.5 syns for lunch alone

“Friday is the day to finish your goals for the week”
Yeah ok love ...

Went to the shops with mummy and bought sweets for the weekend 👶🏻

Roll on weigh in!
God I would be so embarrassed at my age going shopping with my mother knowing I’m not contributing towards it!

Also it’s a floor press not a bench press dummy and you’re not supposed to squat when you do a kettlebell swing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Think she should change her tag from #strongnotskinny to #notstrongnotskinny when she’s using 4kg & 6kg weights you do her workouts

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is pathetic!! She doesn’t do any of the exercises correctly and I’m not sure that a resistance band stretched that thin is even doing anything? But WHY does she feel the need to put the whole workout up every bleeping day!?

The glute bridges are pathetic!
Also, if you calculate the timings there’s no way she’s doing more than one round of each exercises she did about 18 different moves (albeit only 8-10 reps of each) if she at least 3 rounds it would take her 2 hours to do the full workout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Russian twists with your feet firmly on the floor 😂😂😂😂 I cant even make it up

Also the fact that she’s now using the hashtag #plussizefashion. What is even slightly fashionable about her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it really gets to me how she goes 'today is a rest day'... tell us something new!! Everyday's a rest day for her, with or without lockdown!! 😂

Them glute kick backs with the "bands" 😂 ever since someone mentioned about the string around the chicken I can't stop laughing about it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Why did she continue to drink a smoothie that she said tasted gross? Surely even if you hate wasting food making yourself sick still wastes it?

ALSO RAISE YOUR FEET FOR RUSSIAN TWISTS PLEASE

• Haha
Russian twists with your feet firmly on the floor 😂😂😂😂 I cant even make it up

Also the fact that she’s now using the hashtag #plussizefashion. What is even slightly fashionable about her
She’s the least fashionable person on Instagram she lives in that poxy Dare T-Shirt. That’s what annoys me about her that she thinks she’s gods gift to men but she doesn’t look after herself at all, her hairs always lank or scruffed up on top her head, spots all around her mouth, a tash, rotting teeth, severely over weight and doesn’t bother wearing anything other than horrible unflattering gym wear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why would you put strawberries and blueberries in a smoothy when that means you should syn them when she could have just eaten them.. Also not wanting to waste it but saying she'd be sick after.. Then what's the point same thing..

Reactions: 2
Also the fact that she’s now using the hashtag #plussizefashion. What is even slightly fashionable about herWatch her on runways soon

Trace proper hates her 😂

• Haha
So basically......she fancied at LEAST 5 guys from work. She really did like a guy who I will refer to as M. However M is not an idiot and didnt really even talk to her. In the mean time another colleague who I'll call R was shy, quiet and also young. She teased him and sang around him, bent over around him. Basically R had never had interactions with a girl. Kirsty thought that by embarrassing Mr R, Mr M would like her. She decided to use R to get to M...weird as he couldnt stand the sight or mainly sound of her. She faked a like for R, sent him photos of her. So Mr R started to like her and feel that something was going to happen. Then she decided to send Mr M the photos too....vile photos. The she sent the text messages (nice ones sent by mr R) to Mr M. Which totally embarrassed Mr R.
She also proceeded to tell people Mr R had a small inadequate......Dick and didnt know what to do with it.

U went mad....I dont like bullying and she hadn't even seen Mr R as he didnt send photos, Mr R had to transfer out of the region as he was getting robbed by all the staff and was getting called micro dick etc.

I told her that his dick wasnt small....just if her ankles were that big....how big was her bucket???

I stuck up for the poor little lad.

Vile...disgusting girl.

Who talks about bullying.......Practice what you preach.

Also.....you didnt buy chicken today or crab sticks... your mum did......you're not independent or likeable.

It makes my blood boil as the 'people who bully her' they dont exist....and that's what shes done over the years....especially when she drinks.

That's this weeks memory

Apologies for the grammar and poss spelling errors.

Yess that's what I'm waiting for 😂
Wrote it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Now I wouldn’t be posting a picture on Instagram in my underwear to 20,000 people, let alone in white underwear, but IF I did let me assure you all.... I would be shaving/waxing my bikini line first 🤢
FFS does this girl have no shame 🤦‍♀️🤬🤦‍♀️🤬🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
So basically......she fancied at LEAST 5 guys from work. She really did like a guy who I will refer to as M. However M is not an idiot and didnt really even talk to her. In the mean time another colleague who I'll call R was shy, quiet and also young. She teased him and sang around him, bent over around him. Basically R had never had interactions with a girl. Kirsty thought that by embarrassing Mr R, Mr M would like her. She decided to use R to get to M...weird as he couldnt stand the sight or mainly sound of her. She faked a like for R, sent him photos of her. So Mr R started to like her and feel that something was going to happen. Then she decided to send Mr M the photos too....vile photos. The she sent the text messages (nice ones sent by mr R) to Mr M. Which totally embarrassed Mr R.
She also proceeded to tell people Mr R had a small inadequate......Dick and didnt know what to do with it.

U went mad....I dont like bullying and she hadn't even seen Mr R as he didnt send photos, Mr R had to transfer out of the region as he was getting robbed by all the staff and was getting called micro dick etc.

I told her that his dick wasnt small....just if her ankles were that big....how big was her bucket???

I stuck up for the poor little lad.

Vile...disgusting girl.

Who talks about bullying.......Practice what you preach.

Also.....you didnt buy chicken today or crab sticks... your mum did......you're not independent or likeable.

It makes my blood boil as the 'people who bully her' they dont exist....and that's what shes done over the years....especially when she drinks.

That's this weeks memory

Apologies for the grammar and poss spelling errors.

Wrote it
That poor bloke! 😮 excuse my french but what a vile bleep! She's actually a waste of skin and oxygen

Now I wouldn’t be posting a picture on Instagram in my underwear to 20,000 people, let alone in white underwear, but IF I did let me assure you all.... I would be shaving/waxing my bikini line first 🤢
FFS does this girl have no shame 🤦‍♀️🤬🤦‍♀️🤬🤦‍♀️
She needs to put that chubby minge away!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.