Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squatting with a case of corona beer really is no depth she won’t sink to.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That picture on the stairs, she forgot to filter it! Lockdown hasn't been kind
If she hasn’t gained back most of the weight she’s lost then I’ll be very very surprised! Of course she will lie and say she hasn’t come slimming world reopening but the photos tell us the truth you plump mound

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate! Anything cock shaped she puts near her mouth to look seductive...wonder if shes drank all those beers she was squatting earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t see it either so she must have deleted it after she saw here when we mentioned last time that it stays on your story. She most probably only had about 4 people on there again.

Reactions: 1
It literally lasted two seconds. It said something along the lines of " what's the fuckin point when I have no one following" then it turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did anyone see the papers today? I had a look but I couldn’t find the 6 page spread on DairyLea Dowling getting “bullied” online? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else wanna type on these transformation pics “are you lot bleeping blind! She’s looks exactly the same, if not bigger now?....... asking for a friend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else wanna type on these transformation pics “are you lot bleeping blind! She’s looks exactly the same, if not bigger now?....... asking for a friend 😂😂
But she’s strong not skinny - she can deadlift 8kgs remember! My kid can deadlift (well carry) my 6kg kettlebell and he’s 7!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally looks no different. I know she’s thick as tit but she needs a dictionary to learn the meaning of the words she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks absolutely massive in her latest comparison pic! Well seeing her pics are always at an angle making her look slimmer and not front on like that one. She's basically just a head and shoulders, no neck and practically bulging out of those leggings now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.