Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right there is legit not one bit of difference. I struggle to see differences in my own weight loss pictures but come on. She looks better in 2018.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s such a terrible angle from below I would go mad if someone took a pic of me from that angle Iol

Right there is legit not one bit of difference. I struggle to see differences in my own weight loss pictures but come on. She looks better in 2018.
She looks better because she’s wearing something half decent that’s not a bloody hoody or bikini 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can the girl not even watch a movie without putting half of it on Instagram FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bread she had for breakfast isn’t HexB, it’s not a small loaf. She should have only had one slice.

Absolutely no difference in her comparison photo today. It’s just bizarre. See the comments? Your transformation is absolutely incredible! WHAT?!

And, why does she call everyone who doesn’t agree with her a hater? I don’t dislike her, I just don’t understand why she is running a diet and fitness account when she is making zero progress. She should just change her profile to ALL ABOUT ME as that’s literally all it is about - me, me, me.

I would say all of this to her face. Kirsty love, when you literally post everything about your daily life online publicly, people are going to interact with you and ask you questions. Blocking them just shows you’re (note the grammar) an attention seeking narcissist desperately seeking praise and validation. Not hating, not a troll - this is MY OPINION.

I think she made progress at the start, she dropped a few stones, but she has most definitely packed a lot of that back on and has made ZERO progress in over 6 months, if not longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That bread she had for breakfast isn’t HexB, it’s not a small loaf. She should have only had one slice.

Absolutely no difference in her comparison photo today. It’s just bizarre. See the comments? Your transformation is absolutely incredible! WHAT?!

And, why does she call everyone who doesn’t agree with her a hater? I don’t dislike her, I just don’t understand why she is running a diet and fitness account when she is making zero progress. She should just change her profile to ALL ABOUT ME as that’s literally all it is about - me, me, me.

I would say all of this to her face. Kirsty love, when you literally post everything about your daily life online publicly, people are going to interact with you and ask you questions. Blocking them just shows you’re (note the grammar) an attention seeking narcissist desperately seeking praise and validation. Not hating, not a troll - this is MY OPINION.

I think she made progress at the start, she dropped a few stones, but she has most definitely packed a lot of that back on and has made ZERO progress in over 6 months, if not longer.
As horrible as it seems, as shes so bitchy and conniving , she only has 2 or 3 friends now. She has duck all to do apart from be a 'influencer' which she isn't really one.

She did lose weight at the beginning, however she had (still has a lit of water weight) she was walking to work etc. Now she thinks she is too good cos she lost some weight, even though shes put some back on.

You would think she would realise, but she is thick

Reactions: 1
Surely these “smoothies” aren’t smoothies. They are milkshakes! 35g of strawberries can only be around 4-5?!

Reactions: 3

I literally said this the other day! She says her rice is free as well but it’s clearly the microwave stuff which isn’t free! And she pretends to cut her fat off her bacon after cooking 😂😂😂 cannibal

That resistance band on her legs 😂😂😂😂 I CAN NOT COPE
You mean the rubber band!! 😂😂😂 That poor thing was fucked, i didn’t realise resistance bands could be threadbare 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love it when true slimming worldies comment here on her food and prove what a fraud she is!!

When she talks about being ‘beautiful’ it makes me cringe so hard. She is the most unattractive person and not at all because of her physical appearance. She’s rotten to the core.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it when true slimming worldies comment here on her food and prove what a fraud she is!!

When she talks about being ‘beautiful’ it makes me cringe so hard. She is the most unattractive person and not at all because of her physical appearance. She’s rotten to the core.
Yeah she’s not a very nice or genuine person but her ‘stache definitely doesn’t do her any favours either 😂 or the kebab legs - not sure who came up with that but I bow to you 😂😂 honestly, now when she gets the daily bikini pics out my first thought is salad, no onions, and garlic sauce please mate 🥙

Last edited:
  • Haha
She really isn’t. I can think of people who are maybe less attractive than her but I consider them beautiful just because of who they are

Reactions: 5
In her latest transformation picture, she definitely looked more trim last year than this year! Lockdown has not been kind to her waistline! She’s put on an incredible amount of weight in a short space of time!

Reactions: 2
Shes literally only just discovered Ant Middleton and is commenting on his stuff as if she knows who and what he's all about. Stupid, desperate to be noticed, bleep 😁

Doesn’t have a type but wants the guy who was sent to prison for assaulting a female police officer but yeah he’s got a 6 pack 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
She has literally no idea. She certainly isn't an advocate for women that's for sure. Just wants to have her fanny filled regardless of who it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s nuts this girl. Going on about you have what it takes to fulfil your dreams and being an independent woman blah blah blah yet she is definitely not independent and if she’s fulfilled her dreams I’m concerned she needs to dream bigger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.