Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed? 😂
a couple of people asked her questions about the amount of alcohol she’s been drinking and she deleted the comments so another account with that name popped up and asked why she deleted the comments and how her profile was confusing as she claims to give advice but deletes anything she doesn’t like

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bit like finding work?

I think this week has shown what she’s truly like

Can now really believe the threat of calls to the bloke when he’s with wife for not wanting to shag her!
Its true

a couple of people asked her questions about the amount of alcohol she’s been drinking and she deleted the comments so another account with that name popped up and asked why she deleted the comments and how her profile was confusing as she claims to give advice but deletes anything she doesn’t like
Bravo to that person

Thank you

I love this. It’s true, you can’t be an influencer/inspiration and not be transparent. Hopefully her sheep will make that connection soon.

I just had a look through her food pics. There is no way she follows slimming world, she sticks fatty bacon pics up and says she cuts it off but that’s supposed to be done BEFORE cooking otherwise you’re cooking in fat. She posts rice pics as free but it’s clearly the microwave rice which isn’t free at all. She eats a duck ton of bread as her HEB but you don’t get tit for your HEB unless it’s a thin or the small slices. All her SW cult following should know all this and yet they’re still calling her honest and inspirational. The only slimming worlder less open and honest and inspirational is Harry Prickard and his 8 Stone weightloss with not a single certificate or before pic in sight bar the one from his year 11 prom where he’s carrying a bit of extra puppy fat and is maybe 2/3 stone heavier max. Couple of frauds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She believes her own hype and is just completely deluded much like she thinks she can sing 🥴

Back on the grid before 7am talking about weight loss motivation with 4 bikini pics of her obese body 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s saying half a scoop of protein is now 3 syns 🤦‍♂️ Changes every time she uses it

• Haha
Now she said she used the book she’s a such a tit she looks like a horrible conniving witch in that tik tok

Reactions: 5
Now she said she used the book she’s a such a tit she looks like a horrible conniving witch in that tik tok
Imagine if she was your relative or friend or work colleague.......You would want another life lol.

Whole family seems a little incestual. The way she is with her Dad, brother in law and her 'funny'uncle.....NOT really how families should be in my eyes

• Haha
I have to say, I’m very close to my dad so I don’t really see anything that looks like incest there. I wouldn’t be naked in front of him but on holidays and stuff always in bikini. I think the weird poses and bending over in front of him etc is just her attention seeking and bad photography skills.

I have to say, I’m very close to my dad so I don’t really see anything that looks like incest there. I wouldn’t be naked in front of him but on holidays and stuff always in bikini. I think the weird poses and bending over in front of him etc is just her attention seeking and bad photography skills.
Have you seen how she is with her Uncle? Always touching him and rubbing her boobs on him.

Theres no way I'd girate in front of my mum how she does to her Dad.

I get in a bikini and stuff, shes just weird

Have you seen how she is with her Uncle? Always touching him and rubbing her boobs on him.

Theres no way I'd girate in front of my mum how she does to her Dad.

I get in a bikini and stuff, shes just weird
Yeh sorry I meant from the dad and other members of the family side. As in I doubt anything is going on it’s just her being a bleeping attention seeker from any male whether they’re family or not.

Reactions: 1
Sorry now hang on, I know some of you won't agree that's that's OK I'm not Thirsty I won't delete anyone that doesn't agree 😂 but if Maggie thatcher is who she thinks of for inspo... I actually have no words.. Surely many of her UK followers disagree that she's someone to be admired. Maggie herself prob wouldn't be pleased to be mentioned by this fool. Not meaning to cause offence if any of you also think the sun shone from Maggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she really on her 6th post and 153894628 story of the day and it’s not even 1pm?? tit I’ve already finished a shift at work today. Remember that Kirsty? W-O-R-K?

Yeh sorry I meant from the dad and other members of the family side. As in I doubt anything is going on it’s just her being a bleeping attention seeker from any male whether they’re family or not.
I totally agree......I'm not saying they are incestual
.....she just asks a way that made me think they are.....which is weird in it's own way. 100% on the attention seeking from males.......HOWEVER now she doesn't work but it choosy towards men, even though she doesn't have a type lol

Reactions: 1
Maggie 🤣 What has she inspired her to do exactly? Take a pic sitting on the stairs in her gym gear before attempting a lame workout. She’s hilarious.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.