Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despise people comparing this to Caroline Flack, she was given an awful time over assault claims, without her side of the story being heard.

Thirsty however, is being heard she's putting her life on the Internet and expecting noone to have an opinion? Can we not talk about eastenders either then no? And isn't #strongnotskinny just as bad as someone saying #strongnotfat?

Reactions: 9
'Yes I know I haven't lost 9 stone in 7 months'... yeah she's lost and gained the same 6lbs in like 3 years...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I despise people comparing this to Caroline Flack, she was given an awful time over assault claims, without her side of the story being heard.

Thirsty however, is being heard she's putting her life on the Internet and expecting noone to have an opinion? Can we not talk about eastenders either then no? And isn't #strongnotskinny just as bad as someone saying #strongnotfat?
Absolutely, it’s completely shameful. And the ending of that ‘Stop Before Something Happens’ is yet another attention seeking statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely, it’s completely shameful. And the ending of that ‘Stop Before Something Happens’ is yet another attention seeking statement.
So annoying, the mind boggles. Then again not shocking that she'd be so disrespectful considering the NHS clap is all about her 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the point she is forgetting is when she decides to publish her life to nearly 21,000 people and accept/promote all the freebies, she is also taking on the responsibility of reporting accurately & honestly.
Most peoples beef on here is her lack of both those things & the fact she will not enter into a sensible conversation/debate about that, she just accuses any difference of opinion to be negative, some people are genuinely naive about what works & what doesn’t and need more substance to her claims. She also contradicts herself daily & is not a great example of consistency. Is she following SW, calorie counting, protein shakes.... it’s not clear, she seems to combine the worst habits of all three.
I personally couldnt give a duck what she weighs or wears, but will continue to call out her narcissistic, ugly behaviour and I’d be happy for the police to contact me to discuss.... the social media platforms should be taking more responsibility for these “fake influencers” seeking fame & personal gain from the naivety of their followers.
oh & just a final thought Kirsty if you don’t want people to comment on your body, stop bleeping putting 30odd pictures of it on your grid/stories

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest rant is hilarious, apparently her solicitors, her lawyers (same thing) and the papers are tracking this right now. James Bond is reading this as we speak 🤣🤣 babe, 800 odd people are dying daily, there’s a global pandemic going on, I think the authorities would be more interested in your multiple shopping trips with your mum and brother than anything we have to say you lardy arsed loser 🖕🏻
solicitor AND lawyer...both just proves she’s lying once again!!!! Ive been doing slimming world for 6 months and lost over 2 stone already, theres no way shes staying on plan.
Dont put your life on social media and be desperate for likes and follows if you don’t want to be judged! Shes too attention seeking to not come off, pathetic! she could be out there helping key workers but rather spend her time drinking in her garden, shes the most self centred slimming world ac iive come across on instagram. She also needs to promote sunscreen cause she looks burnt not tanned! Nothing about her grid screams healthy, not lifestyle, not physical, not mentally

Reactions: 11
solicitor AND lawyer...both just proves she’s lying once again!!!! Ive been doing slimming world for 6 months and lost over 2 stone already, theres no way shes staying on plan.
Dont put your life on social media and be desperate for likes and follows if you don’t want to be judged! Shes too attention seeking to not come off, pathetic! she could be out there helping key workers but rather spend her time drinking in her garden, shes the most self centred slimming world ac iive come across on instagram. She also needs to promote sunscreen cause she looks burnt not tanned! Nothing about her grid screams healthy, not lifestyle, not physical, not mentally
Hahahah love it, and well done for your loss I always say I don’t know much about SW but that sounds representative to me and i’m sure you’ve worked hard for it 👏

Reactions: 4
So sounds like I’m sharing a cell with you when she takes the world to court?
I think the point she is forgetting is when she decides to publish her life to nearly 21,000 people and accept/promote all the freebies, she is also taking on the responsibility of reporting accurately & honestly.
Most peoples beef on here is her lack of both those things & the fact she will not enter into a sensible conversation/debate about that, she just accuses any difference of opinion to be negative, some people are genuinely naive about what works & what doesn’t and need more substance to her claims. She also contradicts herself daily & is not a great example of consistency. Is she following SW, calorie counting, protein shakes.... it’s not clear, she seems to combine the worst habits of all three.
I personally couldnt give a duck what she weighs or wears, but will continue to call out her narcissistic, ugly behaviour and I’d be happy for the police to contact me to discuss.... the social media platforms should be taking more responsibility for these “fake influencers” seeking fame & personal gain from the naivety of their followers.
oh & just a final thought Kirsty if you don’t want people to comment on your body, stop bleeping putting 30odd pictures of it on your grid/stories

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her sob story is her most liked post in a while sad thing is in her mind it’ll validate what she’s doing but she won’t stop to think it’s actually about 4% of her followers and the rest are sat back with pop corn. Also morning Kirst HUN ☺

Reactions: 6
Hahaha yes she blocked me because I accidentally clicked no as I was scrolling too fast I do that all time like why do a quiz if going to thenblock people!!!!! Her mum said no did she block her hahaha xxxx what a twit her block list must be huge

Worse thing is I've bit my tongue over some of her posts I've really wanted to call her out on and I get blocked for pressing a no button 🙄😂😂🙈🙈 ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s going to milk this all day with the screenshots of admiration and support for her. The comments on that post are hilarious. I can’t think of a single person who would be jealous of Kirsty there really is nothing to envy.

Police will just say stop looking as I don’t believe when she said she gets “nasty” messages..she’s just reading on here
Oh and Kirsty hun stop using the whole Caroline flack it’s insulting to her...if you was so bothered you would just delete social media but you’re a attention seeking little girl 😒

Reactions: 11
Old donner Kebab legs cried herself to sleep last night. Boo bleeping hoo 😢
That's because of the alcohol, but she will have a different reason no doubt!
Bad boys and girls are being deleted and blocked, Kirsty you need to know lots of your followers have more than 1 account😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did someone say her solicitor friend commented? Who is the friend?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.