Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the booze again. That’s my girl, drink up fatso and don’t forget to post your massive gain 🤣

I wouldn’t admit that I was in the same class as Adele, I’d keep that little gem to myself - complete opposite ends of the success scales or what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Big abs curvy babe, positive energy!, just because you’re a pissed up ten ton tess doesn’t mean you can’t wear a bikini babe, it’s all about a positive mindset. You gotta smash out those goals. Be you babe! Your pace, ignore everyone else babe. Losing 1lb since Christmas is still a loss babe!! Positivity!!! Bikini me up and pass the Prosecco!

No idea where “big abs” came from 🤭
Bloody auto correct 🤣

duck me, it’s groundhog day
It just never ends
If she believed the tit she spouts she would lose some weight!
The abs are obviously from all the workouts she is smashing. Silly you😂

She's on the sauce.. Again..
She's becoming more erratic, definitely a break down because of trolls on the horizon

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she wear a matching bikini? Bottoms from one top from another just another annoying thing to add to the list

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s had more drinks this week than I’ve had the entire lockdown! I’ve not been looking at her stories much this week, I needed a break from her nonsense but have caught up on all I’ve missed here and I see she’s still a massive wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally come on to say same thing- I’m other side of river but that way a lot and I’ve never heard that in my life- even days when 14/15 years old

What a fucktard.....encouraging your niece to say words. The phrase "what a Toby" I'm from south london and NEVER heard of that one!!!!#

Theres common.......and theres the dowlings AKA Trampies

What a fucktard.....encouraging your niece to say words. The phrase "what a Toby" I'm from south london and NEVER heard of that one!!!!#

Theres common.......and theres the dowlings AKA Trampies
I grew up in South London, most of my family still live in South London and I’ve NEVER heard anyone say ‘You Toby’ and it also really grates on me when she claims these South Londonisms like it’s some sanctified part of the world that no one has ever been to but her. AND she’s not even from South London she’s from CROYDON! Sorry but I won’t have anyone tell me Croydon is South London 😂

• Haha
Have we ever seen the dowling on a date seeing as she is so body positive and confident and clearly likes the D you would think she would deffo be on tinder but never hear of any dates

Reactions: 1
Have we ever seen the dowling on a date seeing as she is so body positive and confident and clearly likes the D you would think she would deffo be on tinder but never hear of any dates
she’s on all the dating apps I’ve seen her she spouts the same tit there even includes her insta name

• Wow
  • Haha
Her and her sister used to throw their fancies around Beckenham like they were frisbies.

The were nicknamed fat slabs by the guys in wetherspoons or old wetherspoons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lovely jubbly...
CRIIIIINGGGEEEEE

She’s even updated it with her pic from today!!! Her grammar is absolutely shocking, I’m dyslexic and even I’m horrified at that. I knew her Instagram was more than just playing up to her doting fans who find her so inspirational. “Come see what i’m all about boys I don’t have a type but if don’t reply it’s because you’re not my type” Typical contradictory Kirsty Lea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.