LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likewise I have one of my friends accounts on my phone as well my own personal, business and spying accounts 😂
Yep, no way of tracking. I have dragged her from one account and she blocked me, sweet taked her from the other .. she responded to both 🤣 She’s too dumb to work it out. Stupid minge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s very angry isn’t she! I didn’t think you went in hard either! She definitely can’t cope with any criticism at all! 😂
On one of her ‘questions .. ask me anything’ around 3-4 wks ago just as COVID19 lockdown started I merely sent ‘what are you doing to help out the most vulnerable people in this crisis’ she then used the question and started talking about the Oaps brothers Meath charity etc and the sale started. However I was blocked?! 🧐 I mean wtf?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If she could do what she claims she can, why is she still following me and liking my posts? BS as usual.

Reactions: 5
I feel like the way she says that she’s so tired, that her eyes are puffy and constantly yawning etc, that she just rolls out of bed and right in front of the camera to put her make up on without washing her face and showering. I’ve thought that a few times, she literally looks like she’s just woken up and not fresh from the shower
Don’t forget a lot of her ‘minions’ can’t start their dud till they’ve had their morning clown face ritual with LL maybe she feels obliged to them .. incase they unfollow her !!

On one of her ‘questions .. ask me anything’ around 3-4 wks ago just as COVID19 lockdown started I merely sent ‘what are you doing to help out the most vulnerable people in this crisis’ she then used the question and started talking about the Oaps brothers Meath charity etc and the sale started. However I was blocked?! 🧐 I mean wtf?!
She seems to block people if you question her or have a differing opinion .. The world is all about you Greedy Selfish Lornaluxe

Likewise I have one of my friends accounts on my phone as well my own personal, business and spying accounts 😂
Spying accounts .. what a great idea 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Don’t forget a lot of her ‘minions’ can’t start their dud till they’ve had their morning clown face ritual with LL maybe she feels obliged to them .. incase they unfollow her !!

She seems to block people if you question her or have a differing opinion .. The world is all about you Greedy Selfish Lornaluxe

Spying accounts .. what a great idea 😂😂😂
One is my old business account that I got locked out of but managed to get back in long after I started the new one so it’s got a few thousand followers and doesn’t look like a bot account 😉 I’ve just deleted all the pics and changed the name

I bloody hope not because I stalk my ex on my other account 😳🤣
I work in data & I can promise you that no such thing exists. Such an app would have to use an API (a relatively public facing access point for you to scrape data orrrr create functional programs eg a Twitter bot), Insta’s API is enterprise only so they’d have to pay, also as a dev you provide reasons for access and there’s no way such a product would be approved even if the data WAS in the API. Which brings me to my next point -there is no bleeping way on God’s earth they’d ever put any personally identifiable info (PII) into an API accessible to third parties - you could at MOST get your own account’s if you generated your own access keys / tokens through it, but never anyone else’s. Eg on Twitter I can access my own account features through the API so could create a bot that responds to use of a hashtag, but I couldn’t log into LL’s using that same API as I don’t have the right keys for it as that would be INSANE? The fact she’s saying this just shows how thick she is.

I was working on an Instagram bot using their public facing meta data (not an API) and can show you ladies what you can access if it’s any consolation. It’s absolutely minimal, you can’t even get absolute follower count (eg 1,234,567 you can only get 1.2m). This tit wouldn’t exist in any site’s data layer.

I nearly wrote a boring GDPR piece on her claim she had an inside connect at insta sharing this info. Even in data teams access to PII is super limited to only the most senior and at that point you’re a decade+ into your career so wouldn’t be risking it. Every query I run at work can be traced back to me. Every workplace has different rules but you should expect to be called up on any query you’ve ever run and be able to explain why you did so. GDPR legislation outlines the fines your company & *you personally* are liable to pay for breaches which sharing account holder info with friends for lols would be. You’d never work again, you just would never ever ever risk it.

Also from a police point of view - my husband’s a semi known person in a (small - not football 😂) sport. We’ve had it all in terms of online abuse, we had something horrific uploaded to YouTube and police got involved. We never got anywhere with IDing them much less legal stuff because even the police don’t have ins with social networks...

Sorry for rant xo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@heretoreaditall2019 thank you for that, that’s a brilliant explanation of data sharing and GDPR. And sorry you had to deal with the online abuse, it’s so unnecessary 😞

LL caught lying again 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in data & I can promise you that no such thing exists. Such an app would have to use an API (a relatively public facing access point for you to scrape data orrrr create functional programs eg a Twitter bot), Insta’s API is enterprise only so they’d have to pay, also as a dev you provide reasons for access and there’s no way such a product would be approved even if the data WAS in the API. Which brings me to my next point -there is no bleeping way on God’s earth they’d ever put any personally identifiable info (PII) into an API accessible to third parties - you could at MOST get your own account’s if you generated your own access keys / tokens through it, but never anyone else’s. Eg on Twitter I can access my own account features through the API so could create a bot that responds to use of a hashtag, but I couldn’t log into LL’s using that same API as I don’t have the right keys for it as that would be INSANE? The fact she’s saying this just shows how thick she is.

I was working on an Instagram bot using their public facing meta data (not an API) and can show you ladies what you can access if it’s any consolation. It’s absolutely minimal, you can’t even get absolute follower count (eg 1,234,567 you can only get 1.2m). This tit wouldn’t exist in any site’s data layer.

I nearly wrote a boring GDPR piece on her claim she had an inside connect at insta sharing this info. Even in data teams access to PII is super limited to only the most senior and at that point you’re a decade+ into your career so wouldn’t be risking it. Every query I run at work can be traced back to me. Every workplace has different rules but you should expect to be called up on any query you’ve ever run and be able to explain why you did so. GDPR legislation outlines the fines your company & *you personally* are liable to pay for breaches which sharing account holder info with friends for lols would be. You’d never work again, you just would never ever ever risk it.

Also from a police point of view - my husband’s a semi known person in a (small - not football 😂) sport. We’ve had it all in terms of online abuse, we had something horrific uploaded to YouTube and police got involved. We never got anywhere with IDing them much less legal stuff because even the police don’t have ins with social networks...

Sorry for rant xo
Well I’ve learnt a lot today 😁

Reactions: 4
She’s just trying to demonstrate her status and pretend she has more power than others. There’s that narcissism again.
I’d go in with what @pink_norris said. Also publicise her threat where you can. That’s one nasty nasty side.

Reactions: 3
I think lying just comes naturally to her. Is she on the rosé again today? I cba to watch.

We need to get a NEW THREAD name

She’s just trying to demonstrate her status and pretend she has more power than others. There’s that narcissism again.
I’d go in with what @pink_norris said. Also publicise her threat where you can. That’s one nasty nasty side.
I was gonna say exactly the same thing .. she never posts her ‘nasty , bitchy ‘ replies ... she only ever portrays herself as the victim !!

I think lying just comes naturally to her. Is she on the rosé again today? I cba to watch.
[/QUOTE
She’s working for yet another beauty brand !
Today she’s had bacon and toast with mayo and ketchup on.
Spent 76543218 hours applying some drops that make her face so shiny you could see her from the moon.
Advertising yet another discount code and Co ord sets !!!!🙄🙄
SAME OL SAME OL !!!

Last edited:
@heretoreaditall2019 thank you for that, that’s a brilliant explanation of data sharing and GDPR. And sorry you had to deal with the online abuse, it’s so unnecessary 😞

LL caught lying again 🤡
Oh I know it sounds awful but we are used to it so it doesn’t upset us anymore, it used to. Tbh of the bad stuff some of it is genuinely witty satirical stuff (which we laugh with), most of it is just jealous blokes making naff digs. Some of them have been children?!

But this is why these influencers confuse me because they have no sense of humour, sorry but if you can’t laugh at the fact you’re in the high risk category for yeast infections what is left to laugh at in life?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god we have got to get yeast infection in the new name somewhere

• Haha
1 million robots how they gush, swipe up the acrylic nappy if you want thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.