Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her singing is so so so out of tune. She is no where near those big notes. Where someone has commented that it had given them ‘goosebumps’, do you think they really meant it had made their skin crawl?

My ears 😩 Jesus Christ, she’s bad!!!

Reactions: 3
Place your bets, place your bets.
I’m thinking a loss today because surely eating a couple of prawns and a binge here and there won’t cause another gain...

She looks so big in those singing videos compared to the pictures in her sports bra and gym leggings

I’ve just caught up on the stories, she is like a broken record going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ON about her old school 🙈😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just caught up on the stories, she is like a broken record going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ON about her old school 🙈😑
Not the same school as Adele?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just because you went to the Brit school doesn’t mean you are good at singing. I wonder why her parents sent her there?
She most probably wanted to go. I know a few people who attended Brits school, none of them are good singers. They don’t claim to be either.

She most probably wanted to go. I know a few people who attended Brits school, none of them are good singers. They don’t claim to be either.
I’m not clued up on all that kind of thing haha. I was wondering if it was a school for people with a talent in the arts or if you could just go. She certainly doesn’t have any talent 😂 apart from being the largest wet wipe

I was thinking why does she go to the gym so early when she’s not even working but logically I suppose it makes sense to get into the habit of it so when she is working she can go before work. However I’m not sure that is her reason....
It’s the ‘gazing into space’ at the beginning & then staring at her phone like a teenager! Does she need it to read the lyrics? I mean, everyone knows the lyrics.. and OMG what is it with the constant playing with the strings on her jumper & adjusting it- my god, nobody’s hands have offended me more! She’s always mawling around 😤 phew I feel better releasing this aggression- I might even lose at SW this week now- I feel positively empty 🤣🤣
I always wondered about the constant pulling of her top

I’m not clued up on all that kind of thing haha. I was wondering if it was a school for people with a talent in the arts or if you could just go. She certainly doesn’t have any talent 😂 apart from being the largest wet wipe
You do have to audition. I guess that involves singing but you don’t have to be outstanding to get in from what I can gather. It’s also only like 2 or 3 years attendance I think not like Italia Conti or Sylvia Young where you attend from age 9 or 10 through to sixth form.

Eating whelks in her bedroom!
Why does she always eat in her room.
She has a stash of fatty food under her bed I reckon.
Next thing she will be in bed watching old films!

Reactions: 1
Eating whelks in her bedroom!
Why does she always eat in her room.
She has a stash of fatty food under her bed I reckon.
Next thing she will be in bed watching old films!
Even my dog doesn’t eat in his bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she say Whelks sarrrrf landan mait? I've googled and there is nothing there to suggest they are a South London delicacy?

Her eating seafood in bed has pushed me over the edge. What a dirty disgusting human she is.

Reactions: 2
Her spice kits delivery baffles me.

All she does is sprinkle it on a chicken breast and cremates it. All her food looks bland, dry and overcooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she say Whelks sarrrrf landan mait? I've googled and there is nothing there to suggest they are a South London delicacy?
My grandfather who was from and lived in South London (Lambeth-Real south London, not Croydon mayte) when I was growing up used to buy whelks from a small fish stand on the market every Saturday. Not sure they’re a ‘south London thing’ or just a street food from yesteryear across London. They always grossed me out and they stank.

Her back hurts.....judging by the poor form on her deadlifts, I’m not surprised!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.