Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posed on the carby thread about this.. don’t you think having ‘thunder thighs’ in this title is OTT? Discussing her behaviour is one thing but is there any need to be so nasty

Reactions: 2
NO ONE is forced to read here! People complaining about here but unless you go looking for it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just posed on the carby thread about this.. don’t you think having ‘thunder thighs’ in this title is OTT? Discussing her behaviour is one thing but is there any need to be so nasty
You must be new here. Take a seat and I’ll show you around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Justbrowsin - you're SOOOOOO right, hun.

I'm going to go and think about what we've all done. And whilst I do ponder on that thought, maybe I'll have a cuppa, look out of the kitchen window, set up my phone on the kitchen counter and take a picture of myself. Then post it on Instagram captioned #totd

Yeah, that's a good idea that. Hope nobody else has ever thought of doing that, I'm hoping to get a hashtag trending so that I can boost my following. 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit OTT with the be kind blah blah blah.
Some celebrities do get a hard time on both social media and in the press while trying to go about their daily lives. That is not ok. Not that I believe Caroline Flack got a hard time for no reason but that is for another thread.

Influencers are jumping on the band wagon with the be kind thing. YOU ARE NOT CELEBRITIES

NEWSFLASH - influencers and nobodies on Instagram are not celebrities but choose to live their life through social media and what we know is what they tell us. In some cases these people are motivating, inspiring and well liked and they do not feature on this page. Other people do feature on this page because they are fake and spend their time telling lies and spouting tit.

Has she been gifted a new bed by that company she keeps posting about?? I’ve not seen her say anything about it but seems so odd that she would be advertising them otherwise? Then again it is crazy Kirsty 😂

Reactions: 4
What exactly is the purpose of her account? How to eat crap (coz that’s all I see on her plate), drink loads of protein shakes, go to the gym everyday and gain a pound a week?

Looking through her feed she’s not all that inspirational with her poor form in the workout videos and the side by sides aren’t a true representation of any weight loss.

Also, she’s not ‘curvy’ as she describes herself, shes overweight. Sorry-I dont condone body shaming but I also don’t condone glamourising unhealthy lifestyles. And I don’t believe she loves herself as much as she claims to (which in itself a shame) hence the endless photos in underwear seeking likes and approval.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her boxing video is making my eyes bleed 🙈 love the way she keeps her feet in one place 🔥🔥🔥

So vegan.

• Haha
How long is she going to claim the Caroline Flack story for?

She needs a job asap

How long is she going to claim the Caroline Flack story for?

She needs a job asap
I think she’s hoping she isn’t ever going to have to get a job because she will make it as an influencer. What’s her reasons for not having a job anyway?

• Haha
I think she’s hoping she isn’t ever going to have to get a job because she will make it as an influencer. What’s her reasons for not having a job anyway?
As if!!! Her bff colleagues have never been mentioned again

She’s riding on mummy and daddies coat strings. She could easily get a job if she wanted but she thinks to highly of herself. I don’t get why cosmetic surgery companies would want to employ her as she doesn’t have the look. Her hairs a mess and her makeup is always thrown on. She needs a job at a fast food restaurant. She’s fit right in 🍔

She’s riding on mummy and daddies coat strings. She could easily get a job if she wanted but she thinks to highly of herself. I don’t get why cosmetic surgery companies would want to employ her as she doesn’t have the look. Her hairs a mess and her makeup is always thrown on. She needs a job at a fast food restaurant. She’s fit right in 🍔
She has said before that she won't just get any job for the sake of it. No, that's exactly what you do when you have no job. You take what you can get in order to contribute until you can find something else.

Reactions: 8
cosmetic surgery? Is that what she did before?

Reactions: 1
Her head in that transformation pic looks like the little burnt guy in beetlejuice 😂😂😂#justsayin

Reactions: 1
Oh piss off with your troll stories.
There’s absolutely no transformation from September to Now, just a different angle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.