Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diddlydoop

Not her tagging herself from his account saying how proud she is of herself 🙃🤣🤣 She cracks me up for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gobbylurker

I think she’s had a break, had about two messages the first time asking where she was, come back expecting everyone to have missed her, realised no one gives a shit and fucked off again. Bye kirst 👋

• Haha

Gobbylurker

Also she's been to the gym 3 times....no you have been twice you haven't done the third session yet.... just because you plan go Sunday doesn't impact on the scales
I was thinking that! What clever scales! Knows she’s intending on going tomorrow so knocks another pound off just for good measure 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

PotNoodleHead

She was in Kingston which is closer to Dan’s house than her family’s, I would say they’re still together.
Yeah the pic she uploaded of her food looked like someone the other side of the table had a body warmer on and Dan 100% has worn that before. She's just loving the attention of everyone talking about her. Remember when Miss Greedy had everyone wondering of her and H were still together?? Well Krusty is the wish version. And that's saying something because Greedys a bottom feeder.

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I’m sorry but when I go to the gym I couldn’t even think about talking into my phone, I’m too knackered to hold a conversation. She should be too if her workout was remotely effective.
Lucky she’s getting her figure back though 👍👍🤣

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Oh Kirsty 🙈 I work in a corporate environment and wouldn’t dream of filming myself in the kitchen, line manager there or not.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Bring back the hot tub
Garage workout
Slow walks with a million stories
Shit meals
Shite Singing
Bring it back I get you 🤣

• Haha

Sippinthetea

It’s the kneeling for me 😂 is this a kids paddling pool? Clearly taken the pic herself with a bit of camera self timer, imagine Bernie watching from the upstairs window!

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Yo bitches back off lol we’ve only just got our kirst back .. we need to reframe from this bitchin .. I don’t want her to leave us again lol

• Haha
Wonder if we will get a story today ? As someone else was saying - if Dan & Kirsty split up he would be fine, he’s got his friends & his own golf hobby that he loves that he can do on his own or with friends & he likes his Lego lol & I know ppl used to take piss outta him but I always liked him cos he had his own little life & seems easily happy .. on the other hand you have kirst who seems to have no mates at all apart from Keri who she doesn’t seem to talk to anymore, her whole life revolves around Dan .. I can imagine if he goes out with his mates for me time she feels irritated.. he must feel suffocated .. especially seen as she moved herself in during lockdown n never left. She just needs more of a life for herself!!!
Yesssss another Dan defender! I'm still not over Kirst getting him a posh MEAL FOR TWO for Christmas and a couple of random choc bars! #freedan

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Unless she looses her job and breaks up with Daniel I think we will forever have to reminisce on the entertainment 2020 brought us.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She goes to the gym to walk on a treadmill & plans in rest days? I train twice a week straight from work & run a couple of times. Rest days are just as important as training days but come on 🙈

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
OMG this is taking me back to the period of time where in every story she posted she would be wearing a hoodie and fiddling around with the toggles (is that what they're called?)... it gave me rage!

Watching this now, I think it still irritates me more than the singing and that's saying something :ROFLMAO: