Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Or all of the above 🤣
I thought exactly the same 😂😂
At least Dan seems to have his own hobbies and interests and a good group of friends, whereas she really doesn’t appear to have anything, except work and him. If you look at his page (Daniels daily dose) it doesn’t even look like he’s in a relationship, last post showing her was September last year and the Dan and Kirsty adventures (?😂?) page has gone cold too, perhaps he’s getting a wake up call now lockdown is ending? 🤔

Reactions: 6

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Can see why all her auditions were so successful if that Whitney song was always the choice 👀😂

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Don’t know how I’m going to cope with not seeing her ootd post?
I can imagine it would be snag tights tagged (all though may not be genuine 🤣)
A dress that is snug but she will hold it out and say she could have sized down.
Hand held tightly on the waist and back leg very far back to try and show a better angle

• Haha

Marie SW

Hahahahahahaha she’s lurking as she’s constantly on insta - I’ve checked always online. She’s deffo hiding from work & has 100% lost that job I bet. Cue the post that says the job wasn’t right for her… yada yada

Chloe123456

VIP Member
It’s bizarre how many times she claims she doesn’t like something… gravy… wine

the gravy especially she did the post below saying ‘mum says’ (cringe) but drowns her dinners in gravy?!

View attachment 1066403
Trying to find that post… I came across these delights

View attachment 1066406
Spring onions on baked beans 🤢

View attachment 1066411
Love the NHS… wrote in choc syrup… on a chopping board

scrolling back thru her posts I laugh at them first time round but then seeing them again it feels like a parody account 🤣

edit to add- this post made me laugh too, saying she’ll always be there for her niece… well until her ‘handsomes’ is poorly then she can’t be bothered ha

View attachment 1066428
Omg thanks for posting all these pictures.. it’s given me a right laugh.. I absolutely cannot remember the nhs one at all. How is this serious .. it honestly feels like a big joke but she’s genuine with her account lol !! How did I forget the spring onions with beans n crumpet .. chef Kirsty Ramsey lol

indigoipswich

Do we call you Miss Marple or would you prefer poirot? Columbo ? Lol it’ll be interesting to see what she says ..
you know I’ve had a horrendous couple of weeks but you calling me Poirot has really made me smile LOL

I live in Croydon and grew up near where Dan (and Kirsty) lives so know the train routes really well, unless she got the 527 bus from Waterloo to Victoria but I’ll need to check where her office is ....

edit: she can get a bus direct from Waterloo to Mayfair, so I’m either a brilliant detective or it’s completely innocent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

diddlydoop

So she’s in bed watching a film… but afterwards it’s time to chill 🙄 imagine living for the weekends to do FA. Don’t get me wrong, I love a chill day but not every Saturday and Sunday — and within those days I make sure I get out and go for a walk at least.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Our company is the same - if I caught my assistant doing this unfortunately they’d have to be let go.
a) it’s against company policy
b) it’s unprofessional and
c) if you’ve got time for this on company time you clearly aren’t doing the job you are being paid to do
she could easily go for a walk at lunchtime and post it all outside on her own time! I think she does it cos she thinks she’s the shit and that someone will ask her about it and she’ll act like she’s sooo popular and busy with her social media but reality is people don’t care. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Remember when she said Dan had cut her hair when she had clearly had someone in to do it during lockdown

• Haha

diddlydoop

Let’s not mock guys … these are the highlights of her life. Otherwise she’s just got cheese strings to look forward to 🤣

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
If she doesn’t pass this probation and has to find work AGAIN I will be genuinely mortified for her. (Not in a sympathetic way) Her CV must be such a mess. Two months here and there constantly.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
How does she get away with filming others in the gym?
That story on the treadmill showing her tummy was cringe
Clearly working out hard if she has time to get out her phone & film it. I’ve smashed a few pbs tonight in my session at the gym & not a camera in site, she is barely breaking a sweat yet for some sad reason thinks it’s quality content for her followers. I really don’t want to see either her or Penfold put zero effort into using cardio equipment.
My husband & pt would laugh me out the gym if I ever suggested I film my sessions for Instagram likes. I may take photos for visual comparisons in my body shape for personal use but not for a few likes on a washed up Instagram page

• Haha