Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Ooooh yeah! Not sure if she’s deleted posts or suddenly gained a lot of followers but you’re right, she did have more posts than followers.
I’m sure she used to have like 22k followers at one point!

not sure how 🤯

I hate the new backgrounds she’s doing- reminds me when I first got a computer/at school and used to play around with slideshows and word art on word!

also HOW is this lunch over 600 calories it’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen

66C2BE7E-1E4E-4026-B2A9-844C511EB444.png

Reactions: 6

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
remember she was always banging on about going to Malta to see her aunty?? Totally dropped her

I can't imagine being excited to go to bloody IOW two or three times a year. There are plenty of other beautiful places in the UK to see too.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Was Dare contacted by someone about the debacle with the Black Lives Matter blackout? Then magically she was no longer promoting it?
She posted the black square and then deleted it, didn’t she? Was it so that she could post as normal and then she ended up posting/deleting it again or something? That was a shit show. I remember her going private for a bit after that.

The nights out with her friend and the rants about guys not finding big women attractive. The night she went out and fell over and talked about how funny it was on stories for about a week and a half.

Haha! Yes, the chubby mound photos. I’d blocked those out.

The constant references to Brit School. Pretending to be from the ends in Saaaaaf Landan like her best mate Adele. Even though she’s from Surrey, isn’t she?!

The contradictions all the time.
“I don’t drink” Posts stories of her drunk.
“I don’t like gravy” Posts Sunday roast pics swimming in gravy.

My fave of all is her excuse of her periods being the reason she’d not lost weight that week. When she had used the same excuse a week or so before.

She was a gift before she met Dan.

Edit: Oh and how could I forget the threats from her and her solicitor mate who is going to hunt us all down and have us all arrested. 😂
Those were the days

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Sure her corporate job was permanent. She never passes her probation though. Even when she got head hunted by the principal dentist she still go the sack.

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Why why why follow Dan to the driving range and film him? Mr Goodgrief loves golf and the driving range but never would I follow him there to video him or hang out there. Why can’t she do anything that’s her own interest? It’s like she lost her personality when she got with Dan and has to be attached to him at all times. It must be so suffocating

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Reckon she pulled a sicky so didn’t want work ti know as she’s probably still on probation

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She will be loving the mystery her not posting for a few days is causing. Is she pregnant? Has she lost her job? Have her & Daniel split up?
I hope she is taking the time away to reevaluate her weight loss plans, learn about nutrition & exercise & is smashing it. Or is learning to except herself as she is

Gobbylurker

4CEDF990-4546-4B23-BF8C-496E29CA45EB.jpeg

Why does she do this weird side eye thing? Does she think it’s more flattering? It reminds me of when a dog gives you a weird side eye - not to be trusted!

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
If she got herself to a class such as spin or body pump, she’d be working harder, these videos are shocking

Its_Me

VIP Member
BUT she’s going away in a few days time. Is it too cold to be treated to topless pics on the beach??

• Haha