Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JG54

The way she said she was on the treadmill “walking fast” 🤣🤣 That was the slowest walking I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Shinyhappy

Christ that post about her new bestie was rather cringeworthy. If one of my friends wrote all that about me I’d assume it was part of a final goodbye and put them on suicide watch 😂

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Poor Dan, she’s actually posted a video of him ‘dancing’ the Macarena on her grid. She’s literally an oversized child, the second hand embarrassment I have for her is massive 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was just watching that & had a nosey on Dan’s profile & he’s been filming his workouts etc .. I find him so likeable .. I don’t know why lol he just seems like a nice normal bloke .. he smashed the Macarena lol

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The whole mate thing & the way she talks pisses me off. She does always sound passive aggressive.

Also .. Dan .. run .. you can do better .. constantly pushing the marriage thing.. my future mother in law.. god I’d love it if he dumped her.. I feel sorry for him !!!

Gobbylurker

Literally everything she has for food is convenience. Nothing is prepped, not even a sandwich. Everything is take out or pre packed. She’s got more money to burn than me at the mo, that’s for sure 🙄

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s gone to the doctor because she had fucking cramp for 15 minutes?! No wonder our nhs is on it’s bloody knees with morons like her taking up their time. She’s an absolute dickhead.
Yeah but she changed her story, 1st it was the nurse then the dr. I reckon none of it happened & she’s just making excuses why she has not gone to the gym & why she won’t be going in the next few weeks. I highly doubt she would get an appointment that quick with any medical professionals over cramp

Its_Me

VIP Member
A full day of no eating from illness .. if she’s careful with her cals this wk it should he a decent loss
COME ON! I think you’ve been on this thread long enough that you will know this is Kirsty we are talking about and not eating means she will gain.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The big C ffs I would associate that with Cancer not Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️
She mentioned people unfollowing her before she went away so she must be realising how boring she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PotNoodleHead

Those bloody paint patches on the wall will be celebrating their first birthday soon!! 🥳 🎂 🎉
They have been there for months and months, I’m sure they did them before summer last year! Anyone remember? What’s taking them so long? It’s not like they have a lot on their plate, surely they could have that room painted in an evening, certainly one weekend would have it done!!
Oh come on be fair, her weekends are jam packed. Them muffins ain't making themselves are they?!

• Haha
The situation is SUPREMELY awkward if he does want her gone and she doesn't want to go tho! What does he do, ask mum and dad to evict her from the bedroom :LOL:

Imagine racist trace and the rest of the klumps screeching round and Bernie flinging her stuff out into the front garden!

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
The way she said she was on the treadmill “walking fast” 🤣🤣 That was the slowest walking I’ve ever seen
As always whenever she makes a claim like that I like to pop in and remind everyone of the day she filmed stories telling us about how steep the hill she was walking on was…only to pan the camera around and show that she was going down hill 😂

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Never had a bigger ick in my life, Dan on the leg press giving minimum effort 🤢
I wish they would stop locking their knees. Stop filming yourselves & learn how to use the machines properly. There only going to end up injured this way but no one wants to see your lacklustre workouts with shite form

• Heart