keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is just pumped full of processed shite! Every day is just stuff out of packets or processed.
Even on a Sunday…. she can’t manage to make a proper nutritious breakfast with some fresh produce or to just cut up an apple herself!!
Shocking, particularly when she claims they are saving?! Tesco are selling 6 small apples for 49p at the mo and she’d have paid 50p for one snack pack?! Madness, you can tell she doesn’t have to worry about running a home & the associated costs!!!

Reactions: 5
She is so full of contradictions “this shirt/blouse is so annoying, but I do love it”. “I hate these glasses but I do love them”. Make your bloody mind up🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so full of contradictions “this shirt/blouse is so annoying, but I do love it”. “I hate these glasses but I do love them”. Make your bloody mind up🤣🤣
Literally came to say this 😂
I’m in office but I’m in kitchen, love this blouse but it’s annoying, love these glasses but they’re too big so I don’t.

Also that passive aggressive eye roll when she mentioned her dad at work made me want to slap her 😂 you’re not the queen hun. I wouldn’t give a day golfing up for someone who never sees me and then pops round “briefly”. Who does she think she is?!

Reactions: 8
Posts picture of lunch saying "full of protein to stop me snacking" ... 44 mins later posts pic of a 235 cal snack.

Make it make sense. Christ on a bike, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol when she says “ this shirt blouse is so annoying , it was tucked in but keeps falling out” then proceeds to agressively grab at it to show how huge & oversized it is and that’s probably why it’s falling out her trousers lol. She says everything is massive if it’s not literally skin tight lol

I wonder if she ever watches her stories back and is as confused as us by her contradictions

Puts a photo up with caption I am curvy, I have boobs embrace your body etc etc. Photo is clearly photoshopped🤦🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.