keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she changing the focus of her page to fashion? Yet again, WTF is a corporate dress?

Reactions: 1
Everytime she posts I that mirror all I look for is to see if she's changed them bedsheets yet!!! 🤢

Reactions: 4
I seriously hope the snag tights she is wearing have either been washed everyday or are a different pair everyday 🤢

Reactions: 2
I thought Instagram was playing up and reshowing story slides … no just Kirsty repeating herself. Also, “Sonny, I love your creativity (repeated over and over) and your mindfulness” … what? 😂 Clearly doesn’t know what that means. Maybe consideration? Mindfulness nope 😂🙈

Biggest beg ever this morning for more free dresses and tights...

Starting to just press through the stories to the end now cos it’s just same boring .. love my dresses .. stuff !! She’s not even paying for them so I’m just not interested. She’s boring me.

So many people have been messaging her about the dress she wore yesterday yet her post only has 8 comments, 3 of which are replies from her & 129 likes from 21k followers 🤔
I wonder when we are going to get a weigh in or if she has ditched these now she is a corporate dress model

• Haha
Why does she say she could have sized down when there's no room in the dress she is wearing.... Yet 2 days ago she was saying I'm me this is me as I am.
Btw for those who skipped the stories she hates her arms today ....the arms she hated then loved in yesterday's post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her workplace is clearly a smart dress environment because she’s definitely making more of an effort, new dresses, wearing her hair down, earrings etc.

Why does she always look so miserable in her photos? Is she trying to make her face look thinner?

• Haha
And why is she not wearing shoes in the kitchen? Would love to know what shoes she wears

And why is she not wearing shoes in the kitchen? Would love to know what shoes she wears
Dont, this makes me gip every time she posts these shoeless pics.
Also, she’s the proper dogs body in that company isn’t she. Collecting parcels and making tea!
No insult to people whose job that is at all btw - it’s just Kirsty acts like she’s ceo !

Grandma's cold chicken curry? #foodblogger
I hope she means coronation chicken, otherwise 🤢🤢🤢

Dont, this makes me gip every time she posts these shoeless pics.
Also, she’s the proper dogs body in that company isn’t she. Collecting parcels and making tea!
No insult to people whose job that is at all btw - it’s just Kirsty acts like she’s ceo !
she defo is, only there 2 minutes and she’s the one who gets in early to open up, in her mind she probably thinks she’s important, wouldn’t surprise if she didn’t get paid for being in that early 😂

She's so funny. There's clearly butter on that toast yet she hasn't counted the calories for that! Also who has beans on toast at their desk??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.