keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us… “I’m hot but cold” 😭these are getting worse- tomorrow is gonna be “im Kirsty, but I’m not” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kirsty babe think you should of gone two sizes up coz that is far to tight in your bottom half. Also I’d love to see her put on an 18! I’m an 18 and defo not as big as her and I’m the same body shape as her minus the elephant legs, mine are regular size 🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
Was she not wearing shoes in the corporate kitchen in her corporate dress for her corporate job? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said she had to size up because of her boobs but in the stories it's really tight round the middle

Reactions: 3
No you didn’t have to ‘size up’ you had to get the size that fit you.
To be fair I think the dress looks nice it’s not too corporate but it looks more polished than some of the other stuff she’s been wearing.

I’m soooooi hot but I’m cold, it’s true to size but i sized up, I don’t buy oversized but yesterday was shirt was, by my own words, oversized. Story after story after story of absolutely drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just hahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣 she is a joke - she should change her bio to bleeping comedian

I actually quite like today’s burgundy dress but I just love that colour anyway. I don’t know why she has to always say she could have gone a size smaller cos I don’t think she could .. to me , it fits perfectly.

Reactions: 1
Why does she always say her dinner is "what she fancied"? I'm pretty sure most people don't often eat what they don't fancy

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say her dinner is "what she fancied"? I'm pretty sure most people don't often eat what they don't fancy
this irks me so much haha I feel like it’s cos she feels she has to justify it cos she chooses food with zero nutritional value so she’s almost screaming ITS WHAT I FANCIED OKAY?! LEAVE ME ALONE

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.