keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he will do it in sep did you know their birthdays are on the same day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly looked closely at that pic coz it’s an engagement pose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too, it came up in my feed and I thought I'd missed a proposal. Then saw her fingers were bare, no ring. Especially with the caption saying my forever. It basically is a proposal post but minus the ring. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The attitude on her in the stories on the danandkirsty page. That was definitely for someone's benefit 😬

Reactions: 2
The video on the Dan and Kirsty page...she wasn't hiding herself with different camera angles

Reactions: 1
The video on the Dan and Kirsty page...she wasn't hiding herself with different camera angles
She’s so embarrassing wonder if she will keep up her teenage behaviour when she starts her new corporate job.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just noticed she has Love, Laugh, Live in her bio… she really is *that* person isn’t she 🤣

More like Lard, Lounge, Lie 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah she fucked them off.
Wonder when the last time she say her Nanny and Grandad that were like her best mates at one point.
Self centred bleep

Reactions: 6
What was her stories about? Can't bring myself to listen to her.
Happy Hump Day -who even knows what day it is by this point?

She ate far too much food over Christmas -SHOCK!!

She is no longer doing SW reason being because her job is going to be very hectic -much like most peoples lives

BUT she’s going to make sure she gets the right calories fresh fruits, veg whatever she needs -yup we’ve heard that before

She hasn’t been gym over Christmas because of you know what and who, the C word -I give up, you’re gonna have to spell out to me Kirsty no idea what you’re talking about

New Year but she’s gonna be the same Me -oh thank god for that we would never want you to change

Put on weight she can see it in her face but everyone deserves to enjoy themselves…..😴😴😴😴 i gave up at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.