keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty doesn’t make any effort with her mum does she .. is it really time consuming to send a text ? I wonder if her mum was meeting her or going sw with her or something.. it’s like the other day when her mum commented that she hadn’t known she was ill
She’s clearly only interested in Daniel’s family now

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed Kirsty for a long time as she’s a bit of a guilty pleasure but am at an actually loss as to how someone would waste their money paying a BUSINESS to weigh them once a week. In 8 weeks she’s “lost” 0.5lb. I feel so desperately sorry for anyone who isn’t intelligent enough to see that slimming world just doesn’t work!!!!
I’d say differently with a 5.5 stone loss thanks.

Reactions: 8
Slimming world works for people who have weight to lose & actually follow the plan. I have done it in the past and lost 3 stone.
ANYTHING works if you stick to it.
She is a bad advertisement for anything she does- be it Dare, Goli, calorie counting or Slimming world- because she doesn’t ACTUALLY do any of them
Properly. She doesn’t take advice from anyone regarding any of the above & feels she knows best. I totally agree with the comment about her family as well- imagine not texting your mum back & her finding about your life events via social media. Shame on her 🤭🙈 it’s very peculiar indeed

Reactions: 11
Different things work for different people- I did SW but psychologically I can’t deal with “unlimited pasta” etc because I go crazy. Calorie counting gives me control- neither are right nor wrong, some people prefer SW or WW and ultimately it doesn’t matter as long as it works and for Kirsty nothing seems to work because she doesn’t give things a proper chance or is honest with herself/the world. I reckon at home she talks big about it at home but then scoffs her face so nobody bothers supporting her.

Reactions: 6
It’s not working for her because she hasn’t stuck to it! She hasn’t had a full week on plan during the 8 weeks always some excuse or another and most of her meals are not nutritionally dense. She gives it the bullshit ‘I wasn’t hungry’ and perhaps she wasn’t hungry in that moment but for sure she was hungry at some point later on and scoffed something else. She’s kidding herself and whoever said you have to be in the right frame of mind was spot on. When you’re really serious about something you don’t go oh it’s my birthday and I got given 3 cakes so I ate 3 cakes.

Reactions: 9
I think when she says 'I wasn't hungry' she means 'I didn't fancy THAT'. And given what she prepares for herself I don't blame her. 😳

She's totally only eating a little bit of the slop she posts on Instagram and mainlining Greggs and McDonalds.

She’s one of those people that expects slimming world to work just because she’s paying them for it to. ‘I’ve paid £5.95 this week, why aren’t I skinny yet?!’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

The amount of times she’s stopped and started, she should know the plan inside out.

Oh and cheese-strings are clearly the new babybels. She has the mentality of a 6 year old 🤦🏽‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 7
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Imagine paying £60+to lose absolutely duck-all.
She’s beyond a parody…I don’t ever want to stop watching this car crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.
Her only motivation to lose weight was to get a man.
She has a man now so, it’s clear she has no interest in losing weight.
She just keeps on cause it’s the only purpose of her insta.
Her life’s dull no one’s intrested in penfold and her just asking him what are we doing. What are we cooking what are we eatting.

Her only hope is getting back to the gym at least she was entertaining then her form was bad but it was good to see a bigger girl working out every day

I wonder what his parents would have to say about how little🤫 she eats. I'm sure she has taken over their kitchen

I think kirsty does actually want to lose weight .. she’s put a lot of weight on & I bet she feels tit .. her trusty leather jacket barely fits her anymore. I think that she’s obviously not in the right mindset & has no motivation.. she wants to be slimmer but without doing all the things you have to do to be slimmer. I was like her in the first lockdown.

Reactions: 3
She still never posts what she is having for tea. As previously posted in the 8 weeks she has been doing SW again she has never stuck to plan once 🙈

Hmmmm how can I make a healthy breakfast as unhealthy as possible….. add a bar of chocolate!

Reactions: 4
She really doesn’t understand slimming world at all! 7 blueberries is hardly worth counting as speed!

There’s so many options she could have without adding syns and chocolate into every meal!
I’ve had a breakfast this morning which was huge and it was all fruit and syn free items can guarantee I’ll be full longer than her! Even not sticking to it as religiously as I have in the past I’ve lost 3 stone

AS IF she did #oneofyourfiveaday. Her breakfasts upset me, I find breakfast usually sets the tone for the day food- wise. Sometimes having a bigger breakfast saves binging later on. Also, where is the protein??? Honestly, having eggs and bacon (not deep fried) would keep her fuller longer.

I don't follow SW anymore because it gave me a really unhealthy relationship with food BUT Isn't it meant to be 1/3 of your plate speed... She has more chocolate than blueberries... Or is chocolate now speed?
It's like she thinks the blueberries will speed her weight loss so adds a token amount... Kirsty the idea of speed food is that it's low calorie food that will fill you up meaning you will eat less of other foods

You can imagine her every Tuesday can’t you. ‘I don’t get why I’ve had another gain, I’ve had speed with every meal!’

Six blueberries added on do not counteract a completely unnecessary bar of chocolate in your porridge.

A chopped up apple will not counteract the massive Starbucks coffee.

A couple of chopped mushrooms will not counteract 15 tit pizzas.

When will she get it into her head that speed foods are supposed to substitute. A third of her plate should be speed foods which means she’ll need less of the other. A chopped up apple on a napkin like a toddler isn’t like bleeping magic fairy dust, it’s not going to undo the tit she’s shovelling in her gob.

Can you tell I’m still not over yesterday’s weigh in. I need to stop following her, it’s making me rage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.