keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your fingers out everyone’s food you bloody dirty mare 🤢 Unless she’s eating them all? I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
All of her pizzas look tit and are burnt too. Not sure why she’s so proud of them. Why is she so obsessed with the flame as well? Bit weird.

Reactions: 2
Another gain coming on Tuesday 😂
She hasn’t had a single week on plan since she started, any losses she’s had have been so minimal you can’t even say they were losses at this point. Why is she bothering herself with the humiliation of going I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t had a single week on plan since she started, any losses she’s had have been so minimal you can’t even say they were losses at this point. Why is she bothering herself with the humiliation of going I don’t get it.
You could eat your words because maybe this is the week she will smash it😉🤭
She has put on at least 2 stone since i first saw her

You could eat your words because maybe this is the week she will smash it😉🤭
She has put on at least 2 stone since i first saw her
It time of the month, she’s already got her excuse in because she knows as well as we do that it’s not going to be a loss.

Reactions: 3
She reckons she takes six Goli gummies every morning and a other two in the afternoon?! 💸

Get to Poundland kirst and get a good old multivitamin down your neck. #stupidisasstupiddoes

She reckons she takes six Goli gummies every morning and a other two in the afternoon?! 💸

Get to Poundland kirst and get a good old multivitamin down your neck. #stupidisasstupiddoes
1 Goli per sausage roll

• Haha
I’ve just googled the average amount of calories in a vitamin gummy. Because of their nice taste, they all contain some form of sugar or syrup to make the palatable. On average (this may be slightly different for Goli, granted) each vitamin gummy contains 15 calories. So she is having 6 every morning. That is 90 calories. 4.5 syns. If she is having another two in the afternoon, that another 1.5 syns. So today, she’s used her syns up already on Goli and Starbucks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just googled the average amount of calories in a vitamin gummy. Because of their nice taste, they all contain some form of sugar or syrup to make the palatable. On average (this may be slightly different for Goli, granted) each vitamin gummy contains 15 calories. So she is having 6 every morning. That is 90 calories. 4.5 syns. If she is having another two in the afternoon, that another 1.5 syns. So today, she’s used her syns up already on Goli and Starbucks 🤷‍♀️
I can’t say I’m a vitamin expert but can’t imagine they will do any different to what a normal multivitamin would do, or just actually eating a proper balanced diet?

I can’t say I’m a vitamin expert but can’t imagine they will do any different to what a normal multivitamin would do, or just actually eating a proper balanced diet?
There’s literally no evidence that they are working for her at all and it’s a bit embarrassing that she’s still trying to push them

There’s literally no evidence that they are working for her at all and it’s a bit embarrassing that she’s still trying to push them
I wonder if she's committed to a certain number of posts, otherwise why is she carrying on.....surely no one can be looking at her thinking wow, they're great, I'll get straight on them!

• Haha
I wonder if she's committed to a certain number of posts, otherwise why is she carrying on.....surely no one can be looking at her thinking wow, they're great, I'll get straight on them!
I don't think she was paid to advertise them, think she gets money if someone buys them

Reactions: 3
Give it up with goli, literally nobody is interested in such a pointless product!!!! Nice to see she actually had chicken , brocoli & pasta yesterday for a change instead of just processed crap.

Reactions: 4
3lb on & another load of excuses, has she actually lost any weight since she restarted Slimming World?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.