keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone now, I was going to screenshot for you

Yeah sure hun.
how she has the audacity to claim this along with her other post on taking them for ‘cold’

What a scam and she’s such a liar!!!!
Offer ends 30th November. Be quick don’t want to miss it….today’s the 11th!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s gone now, I was going to screenshot for you

Yeah sure hun.
how she has the audacity to claim this along with her other post on taking them for ‘cold’

What a scam and she’s such a liar!!!!
The thing is, ashwagandha is supposed to relax you. It’s for stress, anxiety, insomnia, reducing inflammation stuff like that so what the hell is she on about she takes it for energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long is she waiting for the magic to happen?
I've never seen her have a burst of energy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For me it's that she is kidding herself that she's losing weight?! You've lost half a pound in 8 weeks love. 🤷🏼‍♀️ and STILL uses #weightloss... the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow is this not the most attractive photo you have ever seen 😳 the tash is on par with Penners 🤣
447C9274-15ED-4277-88EF-696DB2FD755D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Errrrr her fat tongue makes me want to spew. She looks like she needs scrubbing with bleach 🤢

Reactions: 3
Signalling failure means the light is red and the train is held in place hence the delay, it’s not dangerous at all dumb tits.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.