keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protein or not, it looks foul! Little spongey squares.
She really has a knack for making every meal look revolting!

Reactions: 6
A maintain. Seriously why does she bother, she has clearly been off plan at the weekend hence no food posts, she never posts her tea so she obviously never eats well on a night time. All the motivational talk on her posts ‘You’ve got this Kirst’ never works, next weeks excuse will be some bull about she’s been working out & muscle weighs more than fat that’s why she’s put on again

Reactions: 4
I actually feel a bit sorry for her today. It must be hard to admit how tit she is doing.

I’m in a similar place right now in that I would like to lose a bit of weight but I just can’t get my head in the game.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.