keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is nobody picking up on the fact that the bleeping dingbat tagged the rock in her goli post 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 #yourwelcome Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope she Vlogs the gym. She could finally get some decent interesting content for her page

Yep we’ve all head this before. I really hope she actually means it but she uses this false positive attitude all the time so I won’t hold my breath
It's a good excuse for gaining this week, all that muscle from a few sessions

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a good excuse for gaining this week, all that muscle from a few sessions
Definitely because everyone knows muscle weighs more than fat.
Now I wanna know why is she still wearing a hoody, now I know it’s colder now but mine is off as soon as I start to warm up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for people wanting to improve themselves, get fitter and healthier but that gym and members are going to be in laughter watching her stories when she tags the gym.
Just look at other people who gym has used or tagging into the gym and then her

Free fruit Friday at gym and chooses red bull after workout ha!

Reactions: 1
Definitely because everyone knows muscle weighs more than fat.
Now I wanna know why is she still wearing a hoody, now I know it’s colder now but mine is off as soon as I start to warm up
‘I hate winter- as I hate wearing jumpers & cardigans’ ***wears a hoodie in the gym 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The excuses are in. 52nd time of the month of the year is coming, she’s started the gym so she’s going to gain muscle and that makes you gain, I’ve had a stressful time …… same old same old.

If her head isn’t in it now, just say that. Just say I’ve tried slimming world, I’m not in the right head space so I’m going to go back to it after Christmas and just focus on the gym for now. She’s making an absolute mockery of slimming world at the moment, not to mention chucking her money down the drain.

Just for the record Kirst, a pound of fat and a pound of muscle weigh exactly the same 😜 Muscle isn’t heavier.

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 Putting on weight in the first couple of weeks of going to the gym because of all the muscle building🙄🙈

Also, when did she change her name to Lifewith_kirstylea??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.