keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you can’t get 180g of beans the smallest is a 200g tin 🤣 but even that all added up (not including that hidden butter) it’s only 226 cals. How does she manage to get them so wrong when all she needs to do is scan the barcodes in 🤷🏼‍♀️😘

‘What’s in your famous trifle Nan?’

I’d go with fruit, jelly, custard and cream Kirsty. FML 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cold chicken curry 🤮 I understand Kirsty's lack of culinary skills now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cold chicken curry 🤮 I understand Kirsty's lack of culinary skills now 😂
What is it?!

is it actually cold? I googled Incase it was a regional thing I hadn’t heard of but google only brings up coronation chicken or making curries with leftover roast chicken

I have sooo many questions 🤯

Reactions: 4
What is it?!

is it actually cold? I googled Incase it was a regional thing I hadn’t heard of but google only brings up coronation chicken or making curries with leftover roast chicken

I have sooo many questions 🤯
It looked like dog diahorrea with rice and peas round the edge.... But apparently if you know you know

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but whenever she rakes over her food with a fork or cuts into her eggs, it’s makes me feel physically sick. No one else doing it has this effect on me, but when she does it I just want to hurl 🤮

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

keepingupwithkirstylea #18: “Corporate job”? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Swipe to see my empty plate' duck me lass, you're beyond the point of someone telling you to eat your plate so you get big and strong. Her captions are like a 7yr old trapped inside a blimp body.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.