keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the silly cow think today (or yesterday as it’s now early morning) was the anniversary of 9/11? It was the 11th of September you stupid twit - America does the month then the day for god sake
how did she pop home from work when she was a literal child???? HOWLING

Reactions: 1
What’s with all the creepy bears on her latest Goli post?

(Sorry if you like the bears it’s just a weird way to advertise vitamins!)

God she makes me laugh, I thought she had slated Slimming World? Also she said she wasn’t getting full with what she was eating, eat more then? You should calorie count for your weight, everyone is different so their daily calories would be different and if she was eating 1200 calories a day then a) of course she would be starving b) that’s nowhere near enough and c) she was eating tit, processed food anyway which wouldn’t be filling.

Reactions: 7
God she makes me laugh, I thought she had slated Slimming World? Also she said she wasn’t getting full with what she was eating, eat more then? You should calorie count for your weight, everyone is different so their daily calories would be different and if she was eating 1200 calories a day then a) of course she would be starving b) that’s nowhere near enough and c) she was eating tit, processed food anyway which wouldn’t be filling.
D) she would have lost weight 👀

Can she not do anything without mentioning Daniel?

For the blocked gang.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Ho hi Ho it’s back to slimming world she goes. She thinks she doesn’t eat enough veg cause she calorie counting. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a yo yo dieter, I wonder what calories she was eating for her daily allowance though I did find it odd she never showed what she had for tea
Calorie counting is a exact science if you eat less calories than you burn you WILL lose weight it’s impossible not to

Reactions: 5
She’s such a yo yo dieter, I wonder what calories she was eating for her daily allowance though I did find it odd she never showed what she had for tea
Calorie counting is a exact science if you eat less calories than you burn you WILL lose weight it’s impossible not to
Agree with this mostly - it’s impossible not to unless you have a medical condition/are on certain medications. But we know Kirsty isn’t (as she’d have definitely told the world and his wife) so if she was doing it properly and moving more and eating within her calories she 1000% would have lost weight.

Thought she didn't like veg, while at the same time eating veg with every meal? 🤣🤦‍♀️ honestly this one is beyond help.

Veg is so low calorie. Anyone calorie counting with half a brain cell knows this.

Reactions: 6
So I’ve come to the conclusion that because she doesn’t get many likes on her shite food posts she knows she’ll get the engagement up saying she’s doing slimming world again (never again for me, calorie counting is the one along with my 5 a day)

So I’ve come to the conclusion that because she doesn’t get many likes on her shite food posts she knows she’ll get the engagement up saying she’s doing slimming world again (never again for me, calorie counting is the one along with my 5 a day)
100% she's doing this for engagement!

What's with the conversation with herself she's having in that caption? "I'm so sorry I let you down Kirsty" 🤨😂 she's so weird. Also it's not the method of losing weight that's the issue, if she can't stick to a calorie deficit in order to lose weight what makes her think she'll stick to SW?? The amount of calories she'll be able to have and still be in a deficit, at her size, should be more than enough for her to make a good go of it and she hasn't, so what changes just because you give foods imaginary labels and values? If you're overeating, you're overeating 🙄

• Haha
No, you thicko, the reason that your weight didn’t go down was because you only calorie counted up until lunchtime on weekdays. God give me strength.

Racist Trace, did you drop her on her head when she was a kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a joke, she never lost because she never ate fruit or veg??? Complete contradiction to her claiming she always ate fruit & veg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's with the conversation with herself she's having in that caption? "I'm so sorry I let you down Kirsty" 🤨😂 she's so weird. Also it's not the method of losing weight that's the issue, if she can't stick to a calorie deficit in order to lose weight what makes her think she'll stick to SW?? The amount of calories she'll be able to have and still be in a deficit, at her size, should be more than enough for her to make a good go of it and she hasn't, so what changes just because you give foods imaginary labels and values? If you're overeating, you're overeating 🙄
She would feel less restricted if calorie counted than following SW 100% which yes works doing that but we know she won’t

Anyway, I love the way she has to announce everything to the internet .. telling all those strangers she’s going to do it this time!!! *Gets popcorn* 😂

She really needs to get herself to the doctors, is this not about her 5th time of the month is looming post this month?! It’s not normal!

I really don’t get where she was actually coming from with the fruit and veg comment, she’s saying she was only eating fruit and veg every now and then because she was calorie counting? Like isnt fruit and particularly vegetables an important part of any diet? She’s so slow, she makes me feel slow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.