Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Kirsty you never fail to amuse me. Day one of her ”fresh start” and she’s got a bleeping pizza for her tea 😂😂
I’m sure I should be ashamed of myself for enjoying watching this car crash, but hell no, it’s just way too entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Kirsty you never fail to amuse me. Day one of her ”fresh start” and she’s got a bleeping pizza for her tea 😂😂
I’m sure I should be ashamed of myself for enjoying watching this car crash, but hell no, it’s just way too entertaining.
She’s absolutely brilliant, she is comedy gold. Get it down you Kirsty love, if the handsome bought it for you it doesn’t have any calories in it ... smash them goals!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kirsty you forgot to put the calories up on your pizza post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with illiterate Penfold .. “I wish I could of delivered it my self ..”

Have Penfold, could have. Never could of.
Myself is one word Penfold

PS, you’re a feeder Penfold

Reactions: 7
Unbelievable. If any pizza left it’ll do towards breakfast or lunch tomorrow, lunch yes but breakfast!?!

Reactions: 4
I thought she was posting his content. A lot of his captions are copy and paste jobs from hers.

Gosh, he's handsome. I'm green with envy...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like how they (type like each other)
(Everything has to be in brackets)
(Even though it doesn’t need to be)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has no one mentioned this

Girl firend
It’s unbelievable.

you dm her it or comment about it and she blocks you.

if she’s generally had Covid there’s no way she’s actually done the proper time of isolating I don’t think I’d even believe she stayed at one house for the duration. Including her being positive and the other family members who might have also tested positive.

Her and her clang are the type of folk that are protesting outside of hospitals the Antivackers and saying how Covid is a hoax. I can literally invision as I’m writing this.

Reactions: 2
Absolute bs, we all know there won't be any leftovers 😂

"cant b wiv u bbz so av ordered u a piza but got u pepis mox cuz u still tryin 2 lose weyt xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weight loss account:
3 crumpets for breakfast even though you wasn’t hungry
A large pizza, garlic bread and a big bottle of Pepsi Max for dinner
bleeping leftovers as if 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Always the same. It's like a game of spot the contradiction.

Isn't hungry - eats a breakfast for two.

Is Calorie Counting - Posts calories of crumpets, not of the 16" pizza she's just inhaled.

Said she gained 6 lbs - admits it was 11 lbs.

Said Dare gave her life and couldn't do without it - does without it now that it's not free.

Calls her boyfriend handsome - 👀

Ah, there's just too many!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely nailed on she’s taken a picture of some of the pizza already to post for tomorrow’s ‘breakfast/lunch’ but she’s actually inhaled it all even though she wasn’t hungry 🤣

Reactions: 7
Weight loss account:
3 crumpets for breakfast even though you wasn’t hungry
A large pizza, garlic bread and a big bottle of Pepsi Max for dinner
bleeping leftovers as if 😂
But REMEMBER you do you huns.....its a diet pepsi ha ha ha

Pizza for brekkie is surely what you do when you've got a hangover? She doesn't drink much though? Ha ha

She is comedy gold

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.