Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does the nephew live with them then? Don’t understand how she can comply with lockdown rules and meet the nephew? Also I just say “my nephew/niece” even though they’re my hubby’s, our doesn’t roll off the tongue. She can meet up with one parent and go for a walk instead of spending every waking moment with “handsome”.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s definitely different with you being married and saying it and her calling him her nephew after a couple months of being together.

Reactions: 7
Omg same! What a creep

Reactions: 5
I think it’s definitely different with you being married and saying it and her calling him her nephew after a couple months of being together.
you’re right, and when we weren’t married I definitely would never had said “our nephew/niece”. It’s weird.

Anyone find it hilarious that he shares all her posts on his story, but doesn’t share about ‘our nephew’

God she’s so annoying the mans just hoovering having a little song and dance and she’s filming him saying he’s lost it

If your married then they are your nephew
If you have been with your bf for a few months then they are not your nephew

Reactions: 8
She’s a fucking lunatic. This is not normal fucking behaviour. Bloody hell. She is actually unhinged

I’ve done a full on turnaround on handsome. I think he seems ok... she’s absolutely crazy though.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh how romantic champers new dolly Christmas film handsome

oh and his mummy and daddy
Bet she calls his parents the in laws or mum and dad

Reactions: 11
She’s a fucking lunatic. This is not normal fucking behaviour. Bloody hell. She is actually unhinged

I’ve done a full on turnaround on handsome. I think he seems ok... she’s absolutely crazy though.
Nobody who can tolerate her can possibly be ok. I think he is a little boy trapped in a mans body and is thrilled to have a girlfriend. I hope for his sake he can come to his senses!

Came on because I was absolutely amazed that she used the term 'our nephew'. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that finds it bizarre! I've been with my husband (married for two and together for 8 before that). My sister had a baby 3 years into our relationship and even then my other half wouldn't call my niece his niece. It wasn't until we were engaged that he felt comfortable using it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.