Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? Crackers in home made burgers??? Is this something I’ve lived my whole life and done wrong?? Breadcrumbs maybe but crackers???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually googled crackers in burgers and saw Jamie Oliver do it 🙈 what the duck is that all about 😮

Ban turkey twizlers ( not that I like them 😂) but shove 20 bleeping crackers in some mince and then whack them in a bun!

Absolutely bonkers and suits them to a t!

May as well go the whole hog and have a 5 guys burger- then again she’d just want 5 guys 😂😐🤢

Reactions: 4
If I bought a jumper two sizes too big I would also look like that! And tilt my camera 🤦‍♀️ do people actually buy that?

Reactions: 3
Ahhh she’s wearing the hoodie that was hanging off her weeks ago.
Looks a good fit now plenty of room Yhem burgers get emmm down ya
Came on to say this. That hoodie was supposedly hanging off her, fits lovely! Eat up Kirsty hun 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came on to say this. That hoodie was supposedly hanging off her, fits lovely! Eat up Kirsty hun 👀🙄
And it’s from the men’s section in Primark 🤣

I actually googled crackers in burgers and saw Jamie Oliver do it 🙈 what the duck is that all about 😮

Ban turkey twizlers ( not that I like them 😂) but shove 20 bleeping crackers in some mince and then whack them in a bun!

Absolutely bonkers and suits them to a t!

May as well go the whole hog and have a 5 guys burger- then again she’d just want 5 guys 😂😐🤢
Lols, we said the same thing - it’s deffo a Jamie Oliver recipe. Egg head pretending it’s his own though.

Imagine getting dumped by a bald ball bag
Choked on my tea 🤣🤣🤣
Get in there first Kirst, don’t get dumped by a 5ft 7 bollock head.

If I bought a jumper two sizes too big I would also look like that! And tilt my camera 🤦‍♀️ do people actually buy that?
They do all buy it .... the majority of them don’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE so the concept of angles will be way out of their brain capabilities 🤣

See her bag for her overnight stay at bollock head’s parents’ house? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's a lot of burgers for two people. And a lot of crackers. 20 bleeping crackers between them! That's a meal in itself nevermind the burgers and sides aswell. He's fattening her up I think 🤔

Reactions: 6
Soooo... just to clarify, she’s not doing a weigh in/ posting her weigh in results on a Saturday anymore? Like... she’s totally just given up now she’s bagged a ‘handsome’...😂

Reactions: 9
Soooo... just to clarify, she’s not doing a weigh in/ posting her weigh in results on a Saturday anymore? Like... she’s totally just given up now she’s bagged a ‘handsome’...😂
I came on to say this! She's not pressuring herself to lose weight or get obsessed with scales... Which translates to not caring anymore! Getting a boyfriend was the ultimate goal!

Reactions: 8
So glad I checked in on this melt HOWLING

#Ballbaglovesthegigantor

Enjoy the burgers babe #girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.