Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in bed together deciding where to eat next Saturday .. thirsty is now revolving around food

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They are in bed together deciding where to eat next Saturday .. thirsty is now revolving around food
Not sure why that needs to be filmed.
Just so that all her followers know she has a man in her bed.
She’s like a teenager pathetic.
He looks bored to tears of being filmed already.
Looks like the honeymoon is wearing off already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why that needs to be filmed.
Just so that all her followers know she has a man in her bed.
She’s like a teenager pathetic.
He looks bored to tears of being filmed already.
Looks like the honeymoon is wearing off already
Her page has turned into an absolute cringe fest........ but I am here for it!! 🤣🤣🍿🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t looked at her page in a while so just seen this but wtf??? I know she can’t cook but seasoning exists!! What kind of person eats chicken like this 🤮🤮🤮
That piece of chicken looks more like her handsomes left bollock than a chicken breast 😂

• Haha
Breakfast date fry up and a milkshake bleeping hell 😂 she’s never going back to the gym

• Haha
  • Wow
All they do is eat out!!!

Even when they went away for a few days it was just food and her moaning when asked to climb a little hill!
No weigh in this week because she will have gained and by the looks of it she ain’t bothered this week!

Reactions: 5
She is such a cringe!!!!!! Look at me in bed with my boyfriend “hhahahahahahahah You’re such a dick head” #boyfriend #lovehim
So desperate to prove she has a relationship. That’s got to be some kind of insecurity? To prove that she’s lovable. Weird behaviour.

She’s like one of those 16 who gets a boyfriend and then loves everything he loves it so weird and childish.
We don’t need to see you in bed next to handsome in your manky duvet that you never wash

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely put all her eggs in one basket. He seems to be onboard with it all though. Believes the hype as much as she does.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely put all her eggs in one basket. He seems to be onboard with it all though. Believes the hype as much as she does.
I doubt he had many options to be honest, he definitely has the look of someone who has rarely been touched by a woman 😂

Lying on your girlfriend’s bed, in her parents house, on a Sunday afternoon, aged 32 and 35. Jesus wept. I’d be stacking shelves in Asda all weekend to get me a flat!

She’s going to absolutely balloon. They have no home of their own so they go out like teenagers during the day - food food food. A joy to watch, eat up Kirsty! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ready to watch her weight go up up up and then she'll start dieting again 😒
I reckon she’ll be up the duff before we know it and pile the “4 stone” back on and then some! Imagine if she turned into a Mummy account 😭 I couldn’t bare it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I’m more concerned about, is why he has vinegar in his hand, surely not putting that anywhere near his ‘Turkish’ breakfast 🤢😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon she’ll be up the duff before we know it and pile the “4 stone” back on and then some! Imagine if she turned into a Mummy account 😭 I couldn’t bare it!
She will deffo be pregnant within a year she’s got a job now so will make sure she’s there long enough to get mat leave.
They will probably have a nice Christmas together.
Holiday abroad and then start trying for a baby.

ohhh she will deffo try and be a mummy blogger the mum police is brutal though so good luck to that

I don’t follow her anymore just had a nosey on her profile just now. I feel like she absolutely loathes John. Why does she make so many sly digs about him? If you’re not happy with someone accepting substitutions on your shopping order then make sure you’re at home to check it yourself? She manages to make herself a priority any other time 🤷🏽‍♀️
who the duck is John

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another grid post another copy and paste job. Just shows she hasn't got her own imagination to write captions herself. Also bleeping rude to the original authors not crediting them for their work/words. Just shows what a farce she is. Krusty ya fullofshit hen 😊

She will deffo be pregnant within a year she’s got a job now so will make sure she’s there long enough to get mat leave.
They will probably have a nice Christmas together.
Holiday abroad and then start trying for a baby.

ohhh she will deffo try and be a mummy blogger the mum police is brutal though so good luck to that

who the duck is John
Sorry, wrong thread 😄
That was meant for the slimming teacher one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck sake, I seen 6 comments on her Monday motivation post, then it went to 1 as I clicked to see them, then commenting got turned off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't think she likes it if people point out stuff to her ie copy and paste jobs. She did this last time someone said she had copied the words for her story off the Internet. Probably happened again, people are wising up and calling her out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.