Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so lame. Imagine meeting a new man and documenting it all- on your phone. Is that the norm? Surely you would spend the time to get to know them and not feel the need to document everything (even though she professes to keep her relationship ‘private’)
If I was with my boyfriend or a friend Or even like work pal out for food and drinks and they spent the entire time loading to social media a I’d have a word b a pal I’d probs never go out fast again with again.

she’s very immature it’s like how you go on at like 12 😂

Reactions: 5
Why would you post the menu on Instagram... Like if my husband started filming the menu I would be like wtf you doing put your phone down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have 2 points to raise:

1. Why the duck would we want to guess where she's going on this mystery meal?
2. Big fella got a new t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, do you think she lets him pay for everything? Urgh bet she’s one of them - my dad always paid for our Trace - old fashioned man 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has randomly blocked me - no idea why.
Welcome to the club. I realised she hadn’t blocked me on my main account though, I blocked her when I’d had enough of her so I can see her profile if I unblock her but I actually don’t even want to see. The comments here are entrainment enough and I can envision it all.

Reactions: 4
Also, do you think she lets him pay for everything? Urgh bet she’s one of them - my dad always paid for our Trace - old fashioned man 🙄🤮
Ahem You missed out her official title
Also, do you think she lets him pay for everything? Urgh bet she’s one of them - my dad always paid for our RACIST Trace - old fashioned man 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Coffee in bed made by her handsome. Who’s betting the first picture she shares of him will be a cringe fest pic of them clearly naked in bed doing a kissing selfie? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Good job it’s all private though ...she barely knows him and why do we need to know this...my handsome has done a million kind things for me...any on social media? That would be a no

Reactions: 9
Coffee in bed and she could get used to this...eh no tit - you eat in bed all the time and the remains stay on your duvet for a week you dirty cow!

So Kirsty’s idea of private is to reveal all the places they go and post pics with his head covered or back to the camera. Just show people Mr Potato Head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coffee in bed and she could get used to this...eh no tit - you eat in bed all the time and the remains stay on your duvet for a week you dirty cow!

So Kirsty’s idea of private is to reveal all the places they go and post pics with his head covered or back to the camera. Just show people Mr Potato Head!!!!
It's all too much. Has she took him back to mum and dads for a shag 😬 she's in her 30's she should have her own home. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe his place or a hotel. I don't think I can watch anymore.

She has randomly blocked me - no idea why.
It's all too much. Has she took him back to mum and dads for a shag 😬 she's in her 30's she should have her own home. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe his place or a hotel. I don't think I can watch anymore.
She blocked me too ages ago. Just randomly. Strange woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kirsty got laid so absolutely had to do a post on social media so 20k followers know she had a ride on Dan’s pork sword. I mean, WHY?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
2 dinner dates was it all it took to get her into bed.... But she's keeping it private....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 dinner dates was it all it took to get her into bed.... But she's keeping it private....
For somebody who has such a low opinion of men and what they think of big girls she gave out pretty quick 🙈

Reactions: 11
Ahem You missed out her official title
Also, do you think she lets him pay for everything? Urgh bet she’s one of them - my dad always paid for our RACIST Trace - old fashioned man 🙄🤮
her dad pays for Disney+ or she’s still waiting for him to pay for it at least, so it’s a safe bet she isn’t contributing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.