Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breathing in for dear life Yes, but it also looks like she has “folded her rolls” into her trousers, it looks like her belly flab has a fold in it (is that a horrible thing to say??) as if she’s wanted to “tuck” her belly in.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing handsome is vegan. She’s now been making cornbread (not vegan) if she starts baking all the time she’s gonna be showing what a good wife she would be. She’s not working out, no walkies or bike sesh .. I think she’s just so happy .. she’s got something new to obsess over

(I forgot to put a full stop at the end of that sentence& it’s right buggin me)

Done it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing handsome is vegan. She’s now been making cornbread (not vegan) if she starts baking all the time she’s gonna be showing what a good wife she would be. She’s not working out, no walkies or bike sesh .. I think she’s just so happy .. she’s got something new to obsess over

(I forgot to put a full stop at the end of that sentence& it’s right buggin me)

Done it again.
Yes it’s worrying that he is now her everything.
Surely he must see that that’s a bit weird. I mean what must they talk abut when they see each other he’s already see every minute of her day documented on Instagram.

oh how was work? Don’t have a job
How’s your mate Kerry? Oh I’ve dumped my one and only friend now I’ve got you.

ohh so what have you been up to? Well I made blueberry muffins and talked to strangers on the gram!

oh yes I saw all that

bleeping bunny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time stalker here 🙋‍♀️ I was dying to comment on her post today! “Time of the months been and gone” she said it was time of the month on the 22nd aug 🤔 Think she needs to go see a doctor coz that’s not normal

Reactions: 17
Long time stalker here 🙋‍♀️ I was dying to comment on her post today! “Time of the months been and gone” she said it was time of the month on the 22nd aug 🤔 Think she needs to go see a doctor coz that’s not normal
Honestly there's about 2 days a month where she's not on her period. Hopefully PP enjoys the red sea diving experience or hell have to settle for gobbles 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So a company sends her a vegan product to try and review...and then she makes it with eggs and whole milk 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s honestly unbelievable, I can’t believe people still send her stuff, she is the absolute worst at reviewing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow even on her gifted post she has to mention her bf..... Thanks for the cornbread mix, I actually made it for my bf......cringe

• Haha
She literally reminds me of a 12 year old. Is it necessary to say you made it for your boyfriend? No. No, it is not. Dying for someone to comment about how private she’s keeping everything. Although god knows what she’s gonna share if she decides to make this public!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kirsty it's vegan. They want you to promote a vegan product. Don't add milk and eggs. I sometimes think she's being a twit on purpose to get more insta engagement. She really is thick as mince

So a company sends her a vegan product to try and review...and then she makes it with eggs and whole milk 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s honestly unbelievable, I can’t believe people still send her stuff, she is the absolute worst at reviewing them.
Unbelievable isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's so ungrateful to be like "thanks for sending me this but I'm going to make it wrong and pass it on to someone else" 😂 😂 did she ever use those teeth whitening strips for more than 3 days or review them? Why do companies send her anything?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of blood she loses every month .. she shouldn’t be alive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I can think of is in Pirates of the Caribbean, Commodore Norrington says to Jack Sparrow "you are without a doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of" and Jack Sparrow says "but you have heard of me" 😂 😂 😂 insert influencer instead of pirate 😂 😂

• Haha
Just proves how tit her diet and workouts must have been as since she’s stoped doing 500 workouts a day she’s actual losing g weight.
Think most of it is off her tiny pea head but it’s still comming off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her handsome is taking her on a mystery dinner. Everything they do is food!
He is a feeder!

• Haha
Is it just me that found his hand placement on his steering wheel really weird? And the way his arms were locked out 😨

Reactions: 2
Just proves how tit her diet and workouts must have been as since she’s stoped doing 500 workouts a day she’s actual losing g weight.
Think most of it is off her tiny pea head but it’s still comming off
Is it though, really???? Pics or it didn’t happen

Reactions: 5
She is so lame. Imagine meeting a new man and documenting it all- on your phone. Is that the norm? Surely you would spend the time to get to know them and not feel the need to document everything (even though she professes to keep her relationship ‘private’)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.