KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you pretend you’re team yellow when you know baby is blue. She’s so weird #engagement

Reactions: 4
Do you say 40+9 or 41 + 2? I always thought it was the weeks plus the extra days (as in 41 +2). I think she just wants the perfect water birth with her doula and I’m pretty sure she didn’t get the water birth last time?

Reactions: 10
Why would you pretend you’re team yellow when you know baby is blue. She’s so weird #engagement
I was thinking the same, what on earth does it matter to lie? She could quite easily say we kept it a surprise with the girls but as we wanted to sort the clothes out etc we decided to find out this time. No one would care 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Do you say 40+9 or 41 + 2? I always thought it was the weeks plus the extra days (as in 41 +2). I think she just wants the perfect water birth with her doula and I’m pretty sure she didn’t get the water birth last time?
People use both. Everyone in hospital / midwife base referred to 40+Days though when I was pregnant so I think that’s the ‘proper’ way

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before but I think her wedding dress was an awful fit. It was far too big on the chest and then highlighted her chunky body. Although I did enjoy the run up to her wedding, she was so crazy! And let’s never forget the pure chav of the see through hen do dress! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but I think her wedding dress was an awful fit. It was far too big on the chest and then highlighted her chunky body. Although I did enjoy the run up to her wedding, she was so crazy! And let’s never forget the pure chav of the see through hen do dress! 😂
Even with starving herself she didn't look dainty did she. She just needs to accept she's never going to be skinny, it's just not her body type

If I didn't know different I'd say they were a traveller family

Reactions: 9
It kills me when she posts the “aff links” as if there is someone I’m defo not taking fashion Advice from, it’s the Jaffered Gipsy Bride 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.