KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£900 🙄 given you’ve had two kids surely there must be prams hanging about….maybe donate it to a baby bank. It’ll be on Facebook marketplace quicker than you can say Alan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sizes up as finds primark small!

The label is the right size compared to the hanger 😂
There are two there, it’s probably the tag off the one behind because baby Alan clearly needs size 3-4. Although wouldn’t it be funny if it was the wrong size after all!
Also £900 for a pram and I can’t say it’s a brand I’ve ever heard of.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who wouldn’t put their 2 and 4 year olds in bikinis? Dunno just seems a bit weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what’s wrong with the world.. people are having to sacrifice heating for eating and this woman gets a £900 pram for free despite having 2 other children which would have had a pram!

Reactions: 11
Here comes the doula crap. You would think she'd be an expert by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, I find her recent posts crass and offensive. So she’s a few days overdue, as she has been with her previous kids. And yet we’re expected to get the violins out/ feel pity. Yes the last stages of pregnancy can be stressful but for goodness sake no need to bloody moan! I think what this is really about is she wants a natural birth and doesn’t like the idea of being induced/ a non perfect birth!

Reactions: 6
Radio silence from Jaffa! As much as she does my head I. I really hope baby arrived safely and all is well.

Reactions: 3
She’s also posted that she’s selling a load of pink clothes on Vinted - it’s defo a boy. Sean will be thanking his lucky stars!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s also posted that she’s selling a load of pink clothes on Vinted - it’s defo a boy. Sean will be thanking his lucky stars!!!
I thought exactly the same! Why not keep it all just a few weeks more, till she ‘knows’!

Reactions: 2
Noticed the other day one of the kids was playing with a doll dressed in blue and putting it in the baby’s crib. Either they know or it’s wishful thinking!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.