KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To think our tax contributions go towards this idiots teacher salary ....

Imagine her teaching your Early Years-aged child how to use the correct words to write / spell / speak. Does she actually think the correct word here is 'worse?' She must do more harm than good at school.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine paying your taxes your whole adult life (towards your children's teachers salaries) and you've got this one teaching your Early Years-aged child how to use the correct words to write / spell / speak. Does she actually think the correct word here is 'worse?' I cannot .....
And why does she have to moan that her back is hurting. It's bad enough posting pics of your sick child to thousands, but don't milk it for sympathy at the same time! Everything is about her she's such a dick. Why she wants another child I have no idea

Reactions: 8
And why does she have to moan that her back is hurting. It's bad enough posting pics of your sick child to thousands, but don't milk it for sympathy at the same time! Everything is about her she's such a dick. Why she wants another child I have no idea
It's phenomenally insensitive to those of us (like me) who don't have children but would love them to moan about them cuddling you when unwell. Completely tone deaf to her following I think. I'm not saying you can't moan about your kids but surely when they're unwell you can not moan.

Reactions: 9
It's phenomenally insensitive to those of us (like me) who don't have children but would love them to moan about them cuddling you when unwell. Completely tone deaf to her following I think. I'm not saying you can't moan about your kids but surely when they're unwell you can not moan.
She's awful. If she wants to moan and she's finding it hard she should phone her mum or a friend. She's always got to make a dig at Alan, it's really not nice.

That's Kate all over she has everything she could want and she's still not grateful. So many would love to be in her shoes

Reactions: 8
Just goes to show how much she leans on them. She's a spoiled child she needs to grow up. If she can't cope with 2, was it a good idea to have a 3rd??

Reactions: 10
She’s only interested in Seeeeeeean’s family when it suits her, for example to make her Disney trip cheaper. His parents are nice people, his brother has done well for himself and his sister is a nice girl but KK barely acknowledges her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.