KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she tries to make it not look like an ad, like she’s genuinely not got anything in for tea, and had to go to Tesco. And yet the dates on the products are best before January 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you kept your receipt Kate!!
Omg this is gold! Never even noticed!!! Haha

Reactions: 7
I love how she tries to make it not look like an ad, like she’s genuinely not got anything in for tea, and had to go to Tesco. And yet the dates on the products are best before January 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha good spot 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hope she's realised her stir fry is nearly a month out of date! Also, why is pretty much only her family commenting on the ad posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The comments are off Seannnn and mutton dressed as lamb. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The noise she makes after she says a few words drives me nuts... like she is sucking a sweet. Grates me so much!

Reactions: 3
Should the eldest not have already had a dentist appointment seeing as she's nearly 4?
Bare in mind we’ve been in covid tbf. Been near on impossible to get check ups. My little one needs to go for his visit (he’s a lot younger than Dave) but I don’t want to take him yet as my dentist wears the full PPI and looks like a bee keeper. I used to be petrified of the dentist and I don’t want him to be the same!

Reactions: 5
I can't normally tell when something has been photoshopped until it's pointed out, but even I can see she's done something to this picture. Her face looks like a cartoon character! There's got to be something seriously wrong with u to alter a picture that will become a memory. She will have to look back on that photo in years to come of her carrying her unborn baby & think that doesn't even look like me 🤦‍♀️ All for the gram, what an airhead!

Why is her head so freakishly large 🙈
Zoom in & look at the shape of her face 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.